Search results for query: *

• Users: Arthur453
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arthur453

Can someone help me with the code to slay only 1 AI?

Right now in our mod we have problems with AI being the last alive, is it possible to add a option to kill the last one with the admin tool. There is a admin tool that allows you to kill all AI             (eq, ":command", admin_slay_all),  #Slay all             (try_begin),            ...
  2. Arthur453

Is it possible to add new admin option: Teleport to Bot?

in our mod we have problems with AI being the last alive and getting stuck on some maps. Is it possible to add a code so that you can teleport to the last AI and then you can fiinish him off? if so can anyone share their code please?
  3. Arthur453

Is it possible to extend module name on Multiplayer ?

Right now, as you can see from the screenshot below: You are only allowed to have up to 13 Characters, I was wondering is it possible to extend the module a bit so you can have longer characters? Because if you overextend 13 characters right now your module name will become YourMod....... Is...
  4. Arthur453

how do you add more pages of banners?

Right now in multiplayer when i press next i can only see several rows of banners, is it possible to add more pages, like 10 pages or so? if so how can i do it?
  5. Arthur453

Is there a way to Delay Poll from being accept?

Hi all, In my mod we have problems with pollings. People always poll alot and it never ends. Normally it takes 1 minute for the poll to become accepted or rejected. is there a way to extend this to make it 5 minutes intead? So people can poll every 5 minutes instead of 1? this is a biggest...
  6. Arthur453

How to force Lords to wear Full helmets in castle without taking it off?

I have tried to put itp_covers_head in the helmet code but it still takes it off in castle. same thing happened with plate boot. I have also added itp_civilian and same thing happened. is there a solution to this?
  7. Arthur453

Recruit Troops coding help?

Hi all, I was wondering which part of the code in python is for Recruiting troops from villages. For example, I made a new faction, and made several villages for it. But when i go to newly created villages when i press Recruit it will says Swadian Recruit wants to follow you. Instead of that...
  8. Arthur453

How to move Red Border in Thorim Map Editor?

Guys i need help i can't find a way to move the red border in the map editor, the red border is like a barrier and it doesn't let players go to those areas in game and i would like to break it so players can explore anywhere in my map but i have this red border. how to get rid of it?
Back
Top Bottom