Search results for query: *

1. SanDiego

Nations Cup 2011: Banner Pack (Final version up, please re-download)

Kittenhuffer said:
    quite frankly, I'm not bothered whether it's correct or not.
    Well, I have just one thing to say here - either do things right, or do not do them at all.
  2. SanDiego

WTB - Anti-Wimple Patch

scythe111 said:
    I don't know what a wimple is, but it's hilarious.  :lol:
    Wimple, traditional headwear for woman in medieval times. Very fashionable in those times. I think OP is overacting a tad.
    Image:
    D010_Wimple_RogiervanderWeyden.jpg
  3. SanDiego

Ethics Complaint Dept.

Golden rule of battle servers: If you see a lone hapless bugger running towards you it means he just wants a quick arrow to face to end his suffering.

Want duel? Go to duel server. When you are on battle, you must get ready for getting raped, stomped into the ground and killed. Not necessarily in this order.
  4. SanDiego

New patch: 1.132

blink180heights said:
    lets hope they put the kick back to the way it was before
    Titanshoe said:
    Let's hope not.
  5. SanDiego

This is so stupid

Not another one said:
    nordman101 said:
    Not another one, I suggest you get your fat ass out of this place before

1: A admin rapes you for spamming.
    2: I rape you for the fun of it.
    1. this is general chat get over it
    2. u mad bro?

I sense lack of self-preservation in this one.
  6. SanDiego

[Bohemian] Bohemian Guard

Yup, that's us, lazy bastards leaving all the work we did on Smuggler :grin:
  7. SanDiego

Game Censure ?

Assassinator1097 said:
    I believe it should just be an option. This game is Rated "T" afterall. As long as you can turn it off, there shouldn't be any problem. More options isn't a bad thing. (Using common sense, of course)
    Well, the teens nowadays know words that make me stop in wonder and perhaps shocked a bit. And that's saying something. So a 'teen' rating can get perfectly without censor****.
  8. SanDiego

[Boh] Bohemian Guard clan

As this thread is outdated as **** I am locking it now.
  9. SanDiego

[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

All the cool kids hang on Hethwill's server.
  10. SanDiego

I am retiring from leadership and membership in clan. I evaluated my situation and I do not have time to keep pace with the rest of boys from clan, so I am no longer available for contact.
  11. SanDiego

Taleworlds is doing it wrong.

Nope. It would increase team killing to finish the wounded.
  12. SanDiego

If you think we'll stop, we won't :twisted: And should you kill us all our spirits will rise from their graves and will continue to haunt you until you start suffering from mild schisophrenic paranoia.
  13. SanDiego

Why am i still rank Recruit?

The higher ranks are something like reality slap. It's like "Hey, cool, new rank... wait... what? Ten days spent online?"
  14. SanDiego

Zaporizhian Sich (SZ)

:shock: SZ is back :shock:

Run for yer bloody lives!

Now seriously - are you somehow derived from original SZ or is it just coincidence?
  15. SanDiego

Horses. Not Land Sharks. A post about the silent terror.

Well, at first you couldn't hear them at all. That was the perilous period of ninja horses when you would hear one mere seconds before your untimely and embarrassing demise. Then, horses were just too loud. You could hear almost every horse on map, which would lead to insane  paranoia. So, horse volume was set somewhere in the middle. Fine by me - I always hear when they go on me, try cranking up your sound settings.

EDIT: Damn you, kingofnoobia :mad:
  16. SanDiego

Combat broken after last patch

Am I the only one who seems to enjoy meleé now that fewer assholes spam roundhouse kick like there is no tomorrow? I mean, we went through something similar when kick chamber block was canceled, thus preventing many goons from cornering some poor guy and kicking him dead.
  17. SanDiego

Best clan in M&BW

Seriously, who are these KoA you keep talking about?
  18. SanDiego

2h spammers

OP makes me wish I had the power to punch people in face over standart TCP/IP. Just consider yourself punched, m'kay?
  19. SanDiego

gabi.2437 said:
    What is the point in releasing a patch that remove servers on linux?  :razz:
    Pissing off Linux junkies, prolly.
  20. SanDiego

Best way to challenge us is to PM one of us - most of us have e-mail notifications so your challenge won't go unnoticed.
Back
Top Bottom