Search results for query: *

• Users: terrorib
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. terrorib

can't recruit lords

for a while now i cant recruit lords when i ask them personally about their king they always so long may he live when i send a companion to invite them, he come back saying "SHE doesnt want to join you saying:      " does anyone have an idea? im using floris expanded mod 2.55 newest version of...
  2. terrorib

Companions

so im trying to add more companions by being awesome then i noticed there are already 88 companions :O:O:O are they ready to be used? or do i have to finish them up? EDIT: hahaha my bad...should hav checked first myself love the conversations of them xD
  3. terrorib

ALT BUTTON

how can i change or if not plz change it asap ****ing dumb idea choosing alt
  4. terrorib

few errors

well im trying to mod but something went wrong eeehwm well take a look this is only error left somehow it isn't loading some of the native materials what went wrong
  5. terrorib

female sounds

okey i sometimes like to have my female companions having a female only army sword sissies and stuff but when i fight with em they have no sounds is that only me or everyone and is there anything out that gives em sounds
  6. terrorib

friends?!?!

few mins ago i made this post why would swadia declare war on such a good ally tbh i think this should be improved its easy to do u have a peace truce ingame already make something similair to it but call it an alliance what ur lot think bout it?
  7. terrorib

warband cheat mode

okey im playing warband but how do i turn on the cheat mode i know bad im nub  :D someone told me ctrl+` than u type cheatmode that didn't work
  8. terrorib

companion partya

how can i form companions party  :shock: first it was when u speak to them in thier dialog u could tell them to now i cant find it did i miss something?  :oops:
  9. terrorib

Hoi

hallo nou ik ben zo beetje nieuw hier nou ja ik ben hier al een tijdje heb alleen nog nie veel van me laten hooren dus ik dacht laat ik eens hallo zeggen tegen mijn NL mount and blade spelers dus bij deze HALLO!!!
  10. terrorib

problem

can some on help me with this they holding the muskets sidewards o.0 can someone tell me how i can fix this it is osp fire arms
  11. terrorib

Error plz help

HELP!!!! i have an ERROR i use real of freedom mod i only changed some of the mercenary's with troop editor now when i start uup the game it works fine but when i load or start a game i gives me an error message this whas in the rgl_log what did i do wrong to deserve this plz help
  12. terrorib

python quetstion

hi all i am back  :roll: okey here is my question i finaly got my computer to reconize python but now when i click build module it gives all strange errors maybe i can give a screen
  13. terrorib

need help!

hi everyone i have a request is there antone willing to do something for me okey here it is i have downloaded module system i edited. but when i want to build de module it says that it doesn't reconise python as a batch-file so here is my request is there anyone that want to build the module...
  14. terrorib

python

hey iedereen eerste keer dat ik hier op dit nederlands forum post wist niet dat het er was kan iemand mij helpen met python ik heb het geinstaleerd ik heb alle benodigte dingen om met python te werken maar mijn computer herkent python niet als een batch bestand hoe kan ik dat goed zetten...
  15. terrorib

a few questions

hey me again ith some nice noobie questions  :wink: okey here they are 1) how do you instal a module systym on 0.960 2) how do you activate the cheat menu, like with some mods when you create a new character you get that option to select cheat. 3)how can i change the name of the faction of...
  16. terrorib

modding question

i added a item in the game i added it to a unit but it is invisible and when i enter the merchand a rgl errer says it can't find the mesh what do i need to do thx
  17. terrorib

modding question

i added a item in the game i added it to a unit but it is invisible and when i enter the merchand a rgl errer says it can't find the mesh what do i need to do thx
  18. terrorib

new modding question

please modders can you help me okey here it is ectualy there are 2 1) i copied the banners from Hundred Years War to caladria musketeers but now rodhoks using english and french banners at the same time how can i edit ti so that factions only use the banner of choice? 2)is it possible to...
  19. terrorib

4 modding questions

hi me again im playing caladria musketeers mod and i try to edit it a little but 1) i want to recruitthe mercanarie musketeers and cavalry only how can i take out the rest 2) how can i change the accuraty of a weapon (musket) okey only 2 question left
  20. terrorib

tavern recruits request

is there someone that can mod mount&blade i would like to recruit unit from the tavern like when you talk to the tavern guy you can recruit units from him to is there someone that has it already or someone that want to make it for me. it's for 0.960 o know there alot of tutorials made...
Back
Top Bottom