Search results for query: *

• Users: blixa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [Sug] Battering Ram for siege mode

As the siege mod imo is currently a little dull, I suggest to spawn a battering ram on the spawning location of the attacking team in the beginning of the game. Players can then move the battering ram forward in front of the gate. When it reaches the gate, "using" it will make the battering ram...
  2. M&B Overland map online

This has most probably been suggested before, but I couldn't find any recent discussion about it, so here goes my thread. As I assume all here know, with the upcoming expansion M&B Warband, playing M&B online is made possible. However, as far as I know, only scenario battles are included and...
  3. 2 models in one

I've got a problem/bug in wings3D... it's a little hard to discribe: My main-model is a sword and it should be the only one. But there is one more (made out of 2 "2D-discs") which I cannot delete. Pressing delete or backspace will just be ignored be wings3d (since they're only 2D) and I cannot...
  4. best TPS ever made - You have to burn the rope!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mazapan/you-have-to-burn-the-rope
  5. This mesh does not have valid texture coordinates do you wish to load it anyway?

"This mesh does not have valid texture co-ordinates, do you wish to load it anyway?" is the error I get when trying to import my new sword (made with wings3d) to a mesh with BRF edit. I used the search and tried everything described about it in the other threads, but nothing helped :( Can anyone...
  6. Recruiting from moving groups and map-editing

How can I make the player beeing able to recruit from moving parties. For instance: The player meets a group of forest bandits. How can I replace the "Your luck has run out, wretch. Prepare to die!"-option with the Recruiting option of the neutral mercenarys? /E: When I start the game in the...
  7. can't open file 'process_tableau_materials.py' [Errno 2] no such file or diction

Hi there, I'm realtively new to modding and am now fixing some "errors" of my new mod. I've already fixed every error I could find except one: python: can't open file 'process_tableau_materials.py' [Errno 2] no such file or dictionary. At first I thought I might have deleated it, but then I...
  8. [Quest]Follow the spy to meeting

I really have know idea what to do in this quest. Wait inside the city for the spy to come out? Wait in the map-mode for the spy to appear and follow him or something compelatly different? Can anyone please help me? PS: If it helps, I took the Quest from Praven from the King and musn't break...
Back
Top Bottom