Search results for query: *

• Users: Vladimatt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vladimatt

OSP Modern Animations Modern assault rifle animations (running + idle)

Hey guys! just wanted to share some animations that I have laying around. They're a little rough(the running anims are missing the 25th duplicate frame for example) and similar to the reckoning animations, but these should work better with some smaller sized rifles(SMG's and whatnot) ,maybe...
  2. Vladimatt

Texture/screen flickering bug

Hello everyone! Was working on Plastic War when I came across this strange bug where the screen will flicker a white/blue color. Can someone tell me the cause of this right here: https://youtu.be/MfQAV4vTq4U I'm not sure how it happens or how to re-create it, it will only happen occasionally...
  3. Vladimatt

MP Other [WB] Plastic War

Plastic War Plastic War centers around plastic toy soldiers at war. The mod will feature indoor scenes(such as Kitchens, basements, and bedrooms) as well as outdoor scenes(gardens, front yards). A wide range of weapons will be available, rifles, machine guns, bazookas, and eventually...
  4. Vladimatt

The last of the Redcoats

I just spent 3 hours straight messing around with bots on multiplayer, this is what came out of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2psjdEwJvs This is one of the best mods ive played, I cant think of a better way to die than getting a tomahawk to the face!
  5. Vladimatt

Face texture

Hello, while working on my mod, I had decided to edit some of the faces(mainly the crappy looking ones) and replace them with better ones. But after editing the textures, I had gotten this odd white face texture that looks like slenderman with a scar across his face for all the faces I edited...
  6. Vladimatt

Build_module and testing question

Hello, well i have started modding, and set the module_info directive into my mod's folder. It dosent have a name so far, I just called it "NewMod". Anyways, whenever i make a change and want to test the mod, I click build_module, and all of the mod files appear outside of the NewMod folder, in...
  7. Vladimatt

Putting an SP item in MP

**EDIT** Nevermind, i got it working. Forgot to extract the module files. Fail.  :| Hello. Im quite new to modding(just started yesterday infact) and I would like my muliplayer Swadian Crossbowman(not ai) to be able to wear "itm_common_hood". I have already allowed it in module_scripts As...
Back
Top Bottom