Search results for query: *

1. Taragoth

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

As a former modder of Warband I feel this time around I'm actually getting to enjoy the game ( I'm **** at C#), Mods have definitely made the game more playable, just as they did in Warband. But this IS EA, everyone had a ***** about it taking so long and now they complain that it's not finished in 2 months of Early Release. I'm happy with my purchase and I'm looking forward to what comes next as it develops. As a older gamer who just plays games and doesn't scrutinize them as much as most. I'm happy. Launch was a little nightmareish and the constant patches have now died down. But as others have said, maybe ask the question at the 5 or 6 month stage and feelings could be different.

Sorry for my English, I speak Australian

-Gothy :mrgreen:
  2. Taragoth

In Progress Game is unable to save config/savegame files in : ...\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

I can confirm that e1.6.3.hf2 for Tournament XPanded has corrected the save issue, nicely done Brandon.

Cheers! Gothy
  3. Taragoth

Need More Info [1.3.0] unable to load saved games

Having same issue with new Patch, Also will not save new games, even after restarting. Tried with Mods and also without. I've reverted to the last stable version and it's working ..but now I have map crashes.. All good it's EA :smile:
  4. Taragoth

Yes I'm alive and no I have no idea how to put Freelancer in M&B 2... yet -Gothy :mrgreen:

Yes I'm alive and no I have no idea how to put Freelancer in M&B 2... yet -Gothy :mrgreen:
  5. Taragoth

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Cheers for the quick reply guys, I got what I needed  :grin: .. for now  :mrgreen:
  6. Taragoth

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Modmerger 0.2.5 Help Needed

I've come up against a wall, I'm not very savvy when it comes to modmerger and someone added my mod to modmerger years ago so we could add it to Floris. I just need a very ( I suppose) easy question answered.

If I need to add 'not_in_party" to my module system as required by this modmerger code
    Code:
    pos = codeblock.FindLineMatching( (assign, "$talk_context", tc_ally_thanks) )
    codeblock.InsertBefore(pos, not_in_party ) #prevents player in party from being thanked by allies

The where in the following code would I add it?

Code:
    (assign, "$talk_context", tc_ally_thanks),
              (call_script, "script_setup_troop_meeting", ":ally_leader", ":ally_leader_dna"),
            (else_try),

Would this require a comma before or after the not_in_party ?

I've basically been giving up on finishing my next release because I havnt been able to get it running correctly ...  :oops:
    If there's some kind of documentation for modmerger let me know , I've read the old forum posts tho.. I'm a slack ass, I code in GML these days.

Cheers for any replies in advance :mrgreen:
  7. Taragoth

Diplomacy for 1.174

lordmuda said:
    Will we have newer Diplomacy version? i'll be very glad to know that this great yet light-to-run mod is alive and kicking.
    Perhaps it will be Diplomacy 4.4?

Bloody Hope so, I'm working on a new(ish) version of Freelancer with it.. Not using WSE so I doubt I'll get around to adding PBod again. *shrugs*

PS, Great to see 'you' are alive Waihti :wink: Welcome back to the forum. All we need now is for Caba to raise from the depths lol
  8. Taragoth

Dev Blog 31/05/18

header.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

This what I've been supporting in the meantime and these guys came out of nowhere and made a awesome M&Bish style system
    And of course this one is actually less than a year old and is constantly updating and getting better. The creators are M&B fans also. Hey Cal :wink:

9. Taragoth

SP Native [WB] Freelancer II

Does anyone know how to reverse engineer Mod Source? I'm having a prick of a time doing it.. As it seems I've been away too long again. Had some trouble with my op.. Don't worry it was just my heart.. meh who needs one, mines black anyways... back to the post... I've been dabbling with some ideas by playing some mods that have been released, some with Freelancer in them and some not. Also been catching up on the modding guidelines.. geeze go away for a while then everyones got the heebee geebees about content copyright. Meh it's the soft cock world we live in I suppose .. Anywho, I'm still alive, still working on ideas and code.. Going to try and rebuild Freelancer from the ground up again, maybe even have it out before Bannerlord is released LOL (sniggers) .

SO .. Any help with the getting the modmerger files back into the actual module system would be awesome. I hope I don't have to buy the rights to any of Diplomacy to add to the new FL ( kidding)

Faithfully Yours

Gothy  :mrgreen:
  10. Taragoth

robertidaniel said:
    I would say that i can't even wait for any progress report :smile:.

Well I just went and got myself a Hernia, so I'm off work for 2 months...or more :wink: .. I'll be working on reviving the old girl over xmas

-G
  11. Taragoth

How did you learn to mod?

I forgot to say Bug the hell out of Duh for help :wink:
  12. Taragoth

OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

HyperCharge said:
    Yes, it does. But half of the work is shader stuff. And, they aren't open source. So If you want to use this, you will want to get mb.fx from it.

Cheers for the reply mate  :grin:
  13. Taragoth

OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Does the package come with the animated 'main nord menu' ? I'd love to play or learn how to do that.  :shifty:
  14. Taragoth

Preparing to start a bannerlord modding series

Ramaraunt said:
    I sorta had a midlife crises and deleted a lot of my online stuff, planning to start over under a new name. However, some of my friends convinced me to come back.

heh I think quite a few of us have been down that path  :fruity:
  15. Taragoth

How did you learn to mod?

Myself, I used reverse engineering with old mount and blade mods and got into banter and friendly chatting with some of the big modders of the time. I started off as a graphic designer for Rigale mod then after doing load screens for other Mods ect I got to know people and bugged the hell out of them. I found a mod called enlist from M&B and thought I'd give it a shot at porting it to Warband, I called it Freelancer, The mod wouldn't have gotten very far if it hadn't been for the community. There is you Key. This forum is full of hundreds of people, everyone has something to give. Great Community this one. So everyone else that has spoken is correct. Q&A thread is great, the forge in itself is awesome. I'm still learning and will continue to do so, welcome to an exclusive club.

1. Searching the code, learning to read basic code structures.

2. Very very basic code, ( codecombat.com would you believe has helped me allot lol)

3. Add  ##notes to code to remind you of what things do or what the activates.. Quite frankly my first code to play with was dialogues and game menus

Have fun and don't forget Q&A and the Forge are your best friends... there's also a mod forge bible around here somewhere.

- Gothy  :mrgreen:

16. Taragoth

Dev Blog 03/08/17

Great to hear from you guys, news is almost as exciting as it is to see so many old faces (in text) starting to appear out from the woodwork and also getting a new urge to get into modding Warband again and also get more into learning C# ..for future ref.

We are here for you guys, always.

17. Taragoth

Parting Ways!

Been a good run ol mate, enjoy your family life again. See ya around the traps mate, you'll be fine.

- Gothy  :mrgreen:
  18. Taragoth

Module System Overhaul

Galdaran said:
    Ramaraunt said:
    I'm trying to decide what to add next. Please give me ideas!

Please, port Freelancer and Seafaring/Sea Battle packages!

I've taken over from Windyplains again to bring out a new version of Freelancer. I want to make it portable eventually but I'm having issues manually adding it back into the module system from Modmerger.. Where's Caba'drin when you need him :sad: :mrgreen:
  19. Taragoth

-- UPDATES --

Update on progression - 19 Aug 2017

• Currently converting Oathbound System into the Module system.
    • Will release a compiled module of Oathbound with Native as a teaser shortly as soon as I can pry it from Silverstags systems. ( WindyPlains OSP version)

20. Taragoth

" You were told to get back to the front, you did what you were told, you lived and died for your Lord, You were a mercenary for hire but you had your own agenda, your mind was on one thing..." Years have passed, many companions have you sided with, many Lords had you served. But with no...
Back
Top Bottom