Search results for query: *

1. NukeLiar

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

self-shelters would be cool,but they would be "disposable" or can be over-run by zombies after a certain amout of time .
  2. NukeLiar

if there are weapons like nades and RPG's , there should be flak jacket as armour in the markets
  3. NukeLiar

dont worry dude ,  you'll even get to fly choppers :grin:
  4. NukeLiar

wouldnt it be awesome if this mod had kind of a "campaign" to it with the story and all of that ... .?
  5. NukeLiar

oh i didnt know that , i need to try that with real horses just to see them go through stuff , imagine how weird would that be 0-o.
  6. NukeLiar

La Grandmaster said:
    Stompopolos said:
    How did you manage that? I assume they are modified horsies, like the cars, but then what about collision? Will you be able to change elevation?
    They use a very similar code to the cars, in fact it is much simpler - cars have four moving wheels (and the rate at which they rotate depends on how wether they are moving or not) - helicopters only have one moving part (the rotary blades) and they are always spinning, so they are much easier than cars to code. They cannot change elevation though. In future I might make it so that helicopters can carry other troops - like the mumakil I made for the veiled stars
    NukeLiar said:
    wait ? are the helicopters always set to the jumping postition of the horse's ? so that way they dont have collisions right ?
    I dont understand what you mean - the jumping position? They do have a collision mesh though (well not at the moment but its very easy to code in, I just change one little line of code)

I will post the trailer tomorrow, I still have to edit it together and stuff, it will also feature footage of the new hunting system (you can hunt wild animals for food) and also an infected elephant.

i meant how with the helicopters act if theres something under it ? like a person a tree or rocks ...

if it has the same codes as horses ,it would get stopped everytime it "fly's" over something .
  7. NukeLiar

wait ? are the helicopters always set to the jumping postition of the horse's ? so that way they dont have collisions right ?
  8. NukeLiar

i dont know if this is even right to have in the mod but sam fisher's name poped in my head when i was reading the posts , and i thought of him leading an army the splinter cells in the world without even having land or (castle-village-town) that they belong to.
  9. NukeLiar

Stompopolos said:
    NukeLiar said:
    dont get mad i was just kidding , i had plenty of funz playing with the scening pack , trying to throw the grenade and realizing that it was a melee weapon etc...
    Now it's obvious you're either trying to troll or don't have anything to add to the discussion here. Please leave.
    who said i was trolling?  what part of "i was just kidding" referes to me as a troll ?
  10. NukeLiar

dont get mad i was just kidding , i had plenty of funz playing with the scening pack , trying to throw the grenade and realizing that it was a melee weapon etc...
  11. NukeLiar

nah i consider the scenening pack just like a texture pack for minecraft :grin:
  12. NukeLiar

[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

the download error is making me rage , could you please fix it , i know you will fix it after releasing the newer version but could you fix it now ?  it's pretty simple
  13. NukeLiar

theres always the choice of having a pre-alpha alpha                                          i think  :roll:
  14. NukeLiar

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

we've been waiting fro the past i dunno 3-4 months .........
  15. NukeLiar

hell yeah trevor in this mod ? it would be awesome , maybe he should be a secret character in a very secrety secret part of the map where he lives alone in his cabine

on another note nice work on the trailer and the secret chemical depot , i was thinking something like an alien crash site in the middle of the desert covered by the army. but still NICE WORK..
  16. NukeLiar

Savegame compatiblity in Chapter 2

its a NEW mod , not an update. Deal with it.
  17. NukeLiar

wich page is the scnening pack ? i searched for it ,found nothing .
  18. NukeLiar

is there any kind of normal crouching system , crouching ,crouch walking ?
  19. NukeLiar

those zombies better not know how to take cover , or it will ruin the gameplay
  20. NukeLiar

Ant chance of beta testing , or early alpha ?
Back
Top Bottom