Search results for query: *

1. Thane_of_Dhirim

Game freezing in non-battle sequences

Hey there, My game constantly freezes when I enter something in town or so ( tavern or armory shop, for example, when I am upgrading my troops ). It never freezes or lag during battles or something like that. The strange part is that I played this game a half year ago and that never happened to...
  2. Thane_of_Dhirim

Dual sword wielding

I got this idea when watching Spartacus series on tv  :mrgreen:. Of course, I am aware that we cannot use two swords for attacking, but I know it is possible to use one sword as a shield... However, I searched for previous weeks on the internet and didn't found anything helpful  :|. So I tried...
  3. Thane_of_Dhirim

Change name of the NPCs

Is there 'ANY' way to change names of NPCs ( lords or kings) ?
  4. Thane_of_Dhirim

About Calradian nobility

I just want to know is there any script that allows you to choose what lord would be which relative? ( I am bored that lords randomly change their relatives in every single savegame).  :mrgreen:
  5. Thane_of_Dhirim

Way to speed up the time in-game?

I just want it to know is there any mod or a script that helps you to change time ( i.e. set it three years later without playing anything between that period) ? Any help is appreciated.  :)
  6. Thane_of_Dhirim

Banners for player

Hey, I need some banners but just for me, not for AI lords.. So if exists some  minimod just for that.. Thank you.
  7. Thane_of_Dhirim

How much years of rulership did pass of calradian kings?

I know that my question looks confusing, i didn't know how to reformulate this differently  :oops: You know, what you think, how much years Harlaus and Co. ruled before we come to Calradia? In my opinion - Sultan Hakim - 5 years King Graveth - 10 years Sanjar Khan - 12 years King Harlaus - 14...
  8. Thane_of_Dhirim

naval mod for warband

Is there any mod for warband that gives you a opportunity to combat on the ships, looting trade ships, or so? I'm really looking forward for this  :D
  9. Thane_of_Dhirim

Re: AAR - Desmondes | Chapter 16 posted

INTRODUCTION Dear journal, I started writing you - because I have things to say, secrets to share... Secrets that cannot be told to anyone. I do not trust to people, not anymore. I learned that lesson long ago, on the hardest possible way. But how rude I am! I didn't even introduced...
Back
Top Bottom