Search results for query: *

1. Lords that changing sides.

For many this is a major issue and it's ridiculous that this has gone on for so long. I have no idea of why they haven't taken care of it yet, but imho it should be at the top of the list of :poop: to fix.
    It is literally ridiculous. I cant even complete my main quest. There is only south empire left but while my vassal keep changing sides. And i keep losing fiefs so quest is not completing. I always get back to where i started. Sooo annoying.
  2. Lords that changing sides.

There is a mod that uses an older calculation from 1.7.2 to make defection more like that, though it's still in testing so it's not on Nexus iirc. Think it's somewhere in the thread for 1.8.0 patch notes?
    It is so sad that we need to use community's mod to repair some bug.
  3. Lords that changing sides.

Are you playing on 1.8.0? It´s a known bug in 1.8.0.
    yes i am playing 1.8.0 :sad: So there is no solution ?
  4. Lords that changing sides.

Hi, i dont know this is the right topic but i need help for something. I am a vassal for vlandians. We beat sturgians. So some of that sturgian lords leave the sturgia and become a vassal for vlandia. Everything ok so far. We take some of Sturgian towns and castles, derthert always gives that...
  5. In Progress Game crush in Khuzait territory. (Resolved)

Elgin,

Go to this thread. There is a video on how to fix this. I just did it and it works perfectly.

Omg. This is like magic. Thank you for sharing this video. That solved the problem.
  6. In Progress Crash in baltakhand*

Update* Changed the thread name
    Apparently if any lord enters baltakhand game crashes.

A friend helped with the problem ,so crash occurs when baltakhand walls are t2 and the workaround is to upgrade baltakhand walls to t3 with console like shown in this video :

Omg. This is magic lol. Thank you for sharing this video! That solved my problem.
  7. In Progress Game crush in Khuzait territory. (Resolved)

Yup. It started with just crashing if I entered Baltakhand. Now it's also crashing on me just travelling around Khuzait territory.
    This is so annoying like growing. I dont want to start all over again. I hope they can figure it out soon
  8. In Progress Game crush in Khuzait territory. (Resolved)

My game crashes when get near around and try to recruit or trade in "Baltakhand". Not just the city but the near castles and villages such as "Kaysar, Fisnar, Kuruluk, Payam". There is no problem with other settlements. I am not using any community mods, just ones the game come up with. I am...
  9. Mount&Blade Warband Hileleri

Ya beyler ben çok denedim, sürüm mount blade warband 1.143 fakat ctrl+space kısmen çalışmıyor. Bir yere tıklıyorum ctrl+space yapıyorum fakat karakteri birden duruyor etrafımdakiler hızlanıyor. Sizin anlayacağınız çok sıkıcı ve iğrenç bi sorun lütfen yardım edin :/
Back
Top Bottom