1. TJL

Your desktop?

2. TJL

Another school shooting in Finland.

Naridill said:
    Worbah said:
    ThVaz said:
    I thought real finns wrestle with bears. :smile:

we have sex with them. We're famous for it.

Russians make bears dance. Finns make them squirm.

:grin:

But anyway, I don't really care about this shooting, frankly, if you would care and feel sad about every murder in world (because finns are no better) you'd have to be feeling like a **** for 24/7 and that wouldn't even be enough! So why even think about this? I'm not gonna think about this anymore, you should so too.  =]
  3. TJL

Kauhajoki.

Tää on tällästä Suomi-laatua, tää poliisin toiminta meinaan, ihan vituttaa semmonen, oisivat ainakin ottanu aseen pois, mutta kuten sanottiin niin myöhästä porata ku paska on lahkeessa, vai miten se worbah sen komeasti sanokin.
  4. TJL

Taleworlds' Next Project, community ideas

rageshrub said:
    Actually, on second thoughts, I'd vote for a different game. It would probably be based on Mount&Blade, or slightly similar, but I think that would be a good direction to take. It would set TaleWorlds up as developer that isn't just a one hit wonder, and then later they could return and make the sequel to the game we all love.

I'm thinking exactly same but that it wouldn't be based on Mount&Blade, like a totally new game, all made new, maybe an fps shooting game?
    Or if armagan isn't into fps shooting might be some historical strategy stuff, that's what i'd do as armagan, but I respect whatever he's willing to do.
  5. TJL

Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

I really dont know what to say, the version 1 was always mythic thing in my mind which I actually never considered as a game I'd play someday, and now it's here.
    I raise my hat for armagan and crew for making this game possible for us, which is, and will probably be, for a very long time the best medieval game ever.
    Now as I'm writing this the download has come for 6% and it's like a torture waiting the rest 94%.

... but I know it'll be worth it, for every denar :wink:
  6. TJL

Final Release Date

Thank you armagan for your fine work!
    We respect all headaches you got because of this big project  :razz:
  7. TJL

How to fix "Python not recognized..." (now also for Windows 7)

Thanks Fei Dao, was searchin help from this thread, and gotta say, you gave it!
  8. TJL

Armagan does not care about horses!

Hahhah, okay, this thread is not really from the smartest end, but really gave me a laugh of the day  :smile:

9. TJL

No reason for food?

Elmetiacos said:
    I've had troops desert if I run out of food.

Me too, but it actually doesn't come from lack of food stock, but from the drop of your men's morale when they don't get food.
    But I think the food is really necessary because of that^.
  10. TJL

Khergit Cookbook

Kamamura said:
    I think it would be good if the game tracked nutritional values for all characters, measuring their pulse, body fat ratio, systolic and diastolic blood pressure and would depict accurately most common symptoms accompanying unhealthy diet (angina pectoris, heart attacks, diabetes, etc.)

I couldn't disagree more, (no offence) but if this is a joke, then you really got me  :grin:
    But I'm pretty much always on a meat diet,  only cattle meat.  And all stolen, looted, raided ofc  :wink:

11. TJL

Troop Formations!

I think it would be nice, and pretty useful to have a command which orders the troops to create small groups of 3 persons. They would be like "sticked" to each others with distance of about half meter (between the persons in the group) That way they could be everywhere, but at the same time they wouldn't be alone, like they usually run, soloing and just waiting to be knocked out.
  12. TJL

Blocking couched lance

They really should put the lance damage unblockable, really flattens the feeling.
    Well maybe I would accept a new animation for lance damage blocking, something serious I mean.
    For example the player would like hit/push the lance with his sword away from himself right before it hits him or something.
  13. TJL

Tell us about your character!

Name: aemen

Age: hard to say, he never told me, but I could guess about 24

Well aemen's real leadertype person, bravely rides to his, and his 150 men's doom.
    He doesn't like to merchant, he thinks it's for retired pussies and for those who haven't grown balls yet, I cannot say that I wouldn't agree, though.
    He also get's a headache about thinking those stupid quests his king gives him sometimes, altough, he won't admit it, but he thinks that he's too good to take any orders from king, except those which give him a castle, or money. To be honest, he usually takes his will to his own hands and ignores all sad orders when he slaves every woman, and kid which he sees, men he takes as prisoners, or forces them to join his party.
  14. TJL

horse selection

G36E said:
    Archery: Speed, stay away from the long pokey sticks and lances.
    Polearms: Charge/Armor. It needs to survive.
    1/2 Hander weapons: Maneuverability. You need to be able to turn on a dime to slash accurately.

Pretty hard to put it any better than that.
  15. TJL

M&B official release dates revealed (America & Europe)

So will it be like in stores?
    On a DVD rom?  :shock:

Or did I just misunderstand?
  16. TJL

HighElf

Wow, this needs the "seal of quality", did you ever think that you could actually send him a pm?!
  17. TJL

You know you've played too much M&B when...

... you think it's been so big favour for taleworlds that they'll adopt you.
  18. TJL

How do you travel??

Me, 3 knights, 4 swadian at arms, and 4 heroes.

That's a fellowship of twelve like in LOTR  :grin:
  19. TJL

Mount&Blade Tagline Contest

Mount & Blade: don't just read about wars, start one now

How's that? Eh?  :razz:
  20. TJL

Polished buildings mod [RELEASED] [Siege bug FIX + new pics pg1]

Very impressive! And when you replace all buildings with your new ones I think it will be quite a difference. For me this will probably be worthless mod (but never say never) since i have no need for better buildings.
Back
Top Bottom