Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Expected release Soon Thread WIP Game of Thrones - A mod based on the universe created by the famous bestselling American Fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin in the series A Song of Ice and Fire, the first book of which is A Game of Thrones. Team: GoldEagleMNE - Current Team Leader Coder...
  2. MP Antiquity [WB] Persistent Empires

Hello. This is a mod based on Persistent World module. We are reworking Persistent Empires from scratch. Any help is welcome. Thread is WIP. Factions Screenshots - Coming Soon Signatures [center][center] [center][center] [center][center] [center][center] [center][center]...
  3. Fudbal

Mnogi jugosloveni prate fudbal pa pomislih da napravim jedan "thread" za to a i da ozivim ovaj podforum malo. Mozemo pricati o omiljenim timovima, kladionici, rezultatima, itd.. 8-) Ja od ovih nasih timova navijam za FK Buducnost iz Podgorice. Od stranih navijam za FC Barcelonu i Juventus...
  4. Muzika

Ja najvise slusam ex-yu rock i jugoslovenski hip-hop. Stranu muziku slabo slusam. Ponekad slusam Metaliku i Iron Maiden al to je to za Metal.  :P Ja reko' da ozivim ovaj pod-forum.
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Jednom moćna Calradiska imperija je u stanju propadanja. Ratnicka plemena je zauzela dosta njene teritorije. Kraljevstva su proglasili nezavisnost. Car je umro bez naslijednika ostavsi tri ljubomorne frakcije da se bore za moć. Placenička društva, banditi i nomadi...
  6. [WB][B] Igra Prijestolja

Mod za warband zasnovan na Džordž R. R. Martinov serijal knjiga Pjesma leda i vatre. Mod počinje dva sata posle smrti Renlija Barateona u knjizi Borba Kraljeva. Fakcije [font=georgia]Aktivni Modding Tim: Lumos -Lider, Programer Count of Flanders - Texturer GoKiller - Scener Bloc - Modeler i...
  7. Petition for a Yugoslav Language Board

Hello everybody. I want to start a petition and a poll for taleworlds to make a Yugoslav language board (e.i. Serbians, Croatians, Slovenians, Bosnians, Montenegrins and Macedonians language board.) There are a lot of Yugoslav community members and I think this is needed for Yugoslav community...
  8. SP Native [WB] Battle of Calradia

This is my first mod. Since i recently begin mod I choose to make simple mod. I'm going to use community OSP models since I'm bad at modeling.The alpha is going to be released soon.The mod is going to take place in 1327..I will give more info about the mod later..:D Factions (I will give more...
  9. Mercenary Camps?

How to make special parties that can be used as mercenary camp or harbor etc. I already made a code for mercenary camp for towns..but i want it to be a special party..how is it done? what files i need to edit? :D Thanks in advance..  :D
  10. Water Travel?

For a while i was trying to make water travel that the lords and kings can go sailing too like in 1247 AD and a Clash of Kings mods with no success..i tried to make that while going through ford, bridge or other terrain type .. the party icon changes to ship icon..i know it is possible im just...
  11. How to change towns/castles factions???

Does anyone know how to change towns or castles faction?
Back
Top Bottom