Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I just tried the patch for an hour and performance improvements are impressive. I'm using a lot of settings higher than before on my potato laptop and it is working smoothly. Menu lag is almost completely gone for me and item images loading doesn't cause fps drop anymore. Also, when i enter a fight my first swings would cause some drops but that is gone too. Probably that new animation setting affecting cpu has a role in it too because I did the benchmark and down spikes are all about cpu fps.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I think the patch is kind of good regarding modding and multiplayer although I'm only interested in SP changes. The thing is performance should be fixed as soon as possible(Ofc couldn't try the 1.6 yet but I believe that's what is mainly meant about 'fixing the problems of 1.5.10' in the patch note).
  3. 1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Where are you seeing this at?
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Last night they did testing pretty late so I'm still hopeful :smile:
  5. 1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

I think he is just taking an educated guess based on previous patches and steamdb tests
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Seems like the patch survived the internal testing they just updates steam.live.test
    yeah there is a looot of activity im hyped!
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

i don't care just yet i can fight whit the same bridge over and over just yet I want fun gameplay like warband was or even great experience of gameplay diplomatic alliances messenger system better king system I don't feel like I am the king I feel like I am a dog in my kingdom clan recruiter system, for now, you need 1 million dinars just for one clan and u have to find leader all around the map that boring bro not battles and bridges
    Definetly. I believe those add more color to the game and make it look less grinding. Also these kind of changes should be more easy to implement imo. I mean being able to send a cav as messenger to retrieve a companion or more options in clan and kingdom menus would be both cooler and easier than programming 100s of battle scenes.
  8. What do you think about current influence costs at proposals ?

Voting system should be like Crusader Kings 2 or 3. 1- There should be more time till the deadline. 2- Lords should not vote immediately the game should rather show us their leaning and what affects their decision and should give us another influence action to sway lords individually. 3- Certain personality traits may have an effect on certain votings on top of strategic reasons.
  9. Bannerlord was a grift

I just bought Bannerlord a few days ago and apparently at a bad time for performance as my laptop is not very good. Also lurking in this new forum for a few days mainly for guides and fixes to my performance issues but i noticed the frustration of course. What i want to add to the discussion is i get that development needs a huge acceleration and idk why this hasn't happened yet. But about your financial calculations the costs are definetly much higher although it is still not explanatory imo. In Turkey employers also pay for the health insurance and the pension so that part is 1.5-2x higher also tax is much higher they should pay %18 for every item sold except other fixed taxes for the corporations. That said, i believe they should be able to get some incentives from the government but idk anything about the scale of it.
    To me, Mount&Blade series has two core things the concept(campaign and being able to play battles) and the combat gameplay which are very strong. So my logic dictates that this is a gold mine that one should capitalize with long-term projects not with hit and run tactics. My reasoning for the lack of speed and quality in the game development atm is that TW couldn't handle the expansion of their company both at financial and organizational levels and possibly they were hit by coronavirus stuff hard on top of that.
    I imagine a lot of guys here are devoted modders and supporters of the game for years cuz that was the situation when i followed the old forums aand you are probably right with a lot of your critiques as i really haven't been following the phase so far. Just wanted to add my opinion as i hope the game will take a good momentum in a short time
  10. Best Model of the Calradian- Mister Calradian

Bence en karizmatiği Solak.Kendine has bi tarzı var.Bu adamın Calradia yı ele geçirmesi için savaşmasına gerek yok :smile:
  11. Nasıl kale savunabilirim?

Senin istediğin
    1.Kuşatma sırasında kaleye gidip "Burada biraz bekle" ye tıklayıp düşmanın saldırmasını beklmekle
    2.Düşman kaleye saldırdıktan sonra savaşa katılmakla(yine kalenin içinde savaşıyorsun)
    yapılabilir
  12. Nasıl Sefer yapabilirim?

Galiba ilişkileri arttırmak için en iyi yol savaşta yenilmek üzere olan bi orduya yardım etmek
  13. Son Versiyon / Türkçe-İngilizce Karışımı

Ben bi ara dayanamadım orta düzeydeki ingilizcemle çevirmeye başladım 1 saat falan uğraştım.Ama sonra bi deniyim dedim oyun ayarlar yükleniyor derken kapandı.Sonra tekrar yükledim tabi.Keşke dil dosyalarını kodlama bilgisi gerekmeden değiştirebilseydik. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom