Search results for query: *

• Users: Byamarro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Byamarro

Will custom servers enable Bannerlord PW mod

With the recent announcement of the custom servers feature by TW I've definitelly became excited, so I have to ask the question regarding my favourite mod from the warband. Can works on the PW mod be started once it's released, or do we need something else as well? Is all the necessary modding...
  2. Byamarro

Contribution to PW

I saw somewhere that PW fan helped a little bit with open buildings props for maps. What about armors, weapons, mounts and shields stuff. Would You (Vorne) also approve such contribution? I would love to add some more cultures to the game (for example Byzantines). I also have question if...
  3. Byamarro

[MAP][WIP] Bitter Ashes

This is my new map. Goals: ->Roleplay friendly enviorment ---->Beautyfull countryside ---->Strongly expanded rp areas ---->Huge map with many crannies ->Balanced and strongly expanded economy ---->One iron mine to make players compete for iron. ---->Many carts, wagons, baskets, boxes to make...
  4. Byamarro

PW Bannerlord

Awwww... That would be amazing. I hope it will be possible to play PW in Bannerlord... These big maps... Finally!
  5. Byamarro

[Presentation] N'kulu Tribe

This is message from Tepel, chief of N'kulu tribe. N'kulu tribe is wild african society untouched by civilization. "Tepel be chief of N'kulu. Father of Tepel, chief. Grandfather of Tepel, chief. Tepel be chief, now. Tepel's brothers worship spirits of air, sun, earth, grand turtle and gods in...
  6. Byamarro

[WIP] Ashlands v.0.3 pre-alpha

This land always been corrupted by toxic mephitis from Mountain Hellstone. Disorted soil, covered by ashes can't give birth to any life... Goals: -> Big world to explore -> Beautyfull countrysides -> Some of them: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,303319.0.html -> More interesting...
  7. Byamarro

Gestures forever.

It would be nice to give players more controll over gestures. For example give them option to play unlimited animation and they would break it if they would click "cancel animation" or something like that. Right now system of gestures is really limited I think that it would be very good feature.
  8. Byamarro

Trick to make bigger maps

PW could use database. There would be 4 connected servers or 4 paraller maps in one server (if it's possible). When player come to border then player is teleported to another map. PW with huge maps would be very cool
  9. Byamarro

[MAP] [WiP] Caribbean

My next map! scn_scene_4 scene_4 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000150038980000fffff000058340000637a0000399b   0   0 sea_outer_terrain_2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/6kozqz Info: I'm making it for Persistent Worlds but I really wait for...
  10. Byamarro

Citizens

Is it possible to add walking citizens like in Warband's towns?
  11. Byamarro

[4.2] Abarnesker [MAP] [BETA, try it yourself]

Work in progress Rights: Everyone can use this map. But edit only with my permissions. Download: (version 0.3 BETA) [1086 KB] Code: It's beta! There are propably bugs. Please reports them. It's my first scene to Mount&Blade. Assumptions: -> Every castle have own pros and weaknesses. ->...
Back
Top Bottom