Search results for query: *

• Users: Penn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Penn

Celebrations and taunts

I'd love for the developers to add animations of this type to the war cries: https://www.shutterstock.com/sv/video/clip-18116164-libusin-czech-republic---april-23-2016 How amazing would it be to advance on a shieldwall where the defenders bash their weapons against their shields? ? Edit...
  2. Penn

Shield bash on horseback?

I just know that I, a lot of times, end up standing side by side with enemy cavalry and having a swinging match with my sword/axe/club/whatever. And everytime I wish I could bash that shield in the enemies face. What do you guys think? Should it be implemented?
  3. Penn

Changing clan text in encyclopedia / Changing starting age in the new Sandbox mode

Hey there! I got two questions, Number 1. Does anyone know how to edit this text? This typo have been killing me ? (Seen in spoiler below) Number 2. Can you change the starting age in the new sandbox mode? The options are 20, 30, 40 and 50. I would like to start as young as possible, so I...
  4. Penn

FPS issues.

Hello there, I have an issue concerning FPS. I've always been able to run Warband on 120 FPS or sometimes even higher. Now I cannot go past 60, no matter how hard I try. Anyone got some ideas?
  5. Penn

15ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère

15ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère "No sooner had the 15e Légère and 33e Ligne arrived and deployed than they marched on the enemy, nothing could resist their attack. The 15e was directed at the bridge and chased a corps 10 times more numerous than they, penetrated Sokolnitz, intermingled...
  6. Penn

closed.

closed.
Back
Top Bottom