Search results for query: *

• Users: Bivan
  • Order by date
  1. Bivan

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Devjerovf said:
    -when giving commands, sometimes a small square with commands stays on the screen even when the command is given, when pressing esc the square goes away though.
    -farmers and some companions appear in taverns with their default gear on.
    -village elders have their default gear on.
    -The artilery men sometimes bug out on the cannon.
    -I don't know if it's a bug or a weird game mechanic but when I am at peace for a while, and I see in the morale reports tab, there is a negative number by recent events, altough my party has enough to eat, I had no battles, did nothing but running around and buying and selling some stuff. It may be because they want to fight but sometimes the number is like -37, seems a bit high. Also in times of peace it's not easy to keep up morale so maybe this should be looked at.
    -Pipes and glasses are awesome, but can't be equipped with hat, this is not a bug but it is unfortunate. (I know there are hats and pipes combined, but still a bit of customisatoin would be nice.)
    -Sometimes I get a weird light glitch where it looks like all characters, including mine are glowing white(couldn't get it to happen for screenshot.)
    -when you have an enemy standard in your inventory, the flag of the image keeps moving.
    -when you take an enemy standard in battle, it normally goes into your inventory after the battle, but when your inventory is full it doesn't (logical) but after the battle, you can't get it. It is not in the loot.
    -There are a lot of villages, when fought in, a lot of enemy forces get stuck behind a fence, at the moment that I'm writing this I can't find such village there are quite a few. If you played this mod a little, you'll definitely know what I'm talking about.
    Warband's own bugs / game engine limitations.

Devjerovf said:
    -There are to little randsom brokers.
    -I also noticed there are very few bandits.
    That's actually somewhat historically accurate.

Devjerovf said:
    The same bridge also doesn't work, notice how it slows me down to cross the river.
    Slowing is not a bug, it's a feature.

Devjerovf said:
    When I travel from the mainland to London, or England in general I travel across the sea.
    Well, yeah, that's actually amazing, counting the fact that England is located on the island.

Devjerovf said:
    Troops have no wages
    Feature.

Nice overlook on bugs though.
  2. Bivan

1stGG skirm training

Wut.
  3. Bivan

I love this mod but..

I have something to say in defence of Docm too. Not a damn single bug I've encountered ever since 1.2. Geez, after working out the solution for "Runtime error", I can even play on max settings without a slight lag.
  4. Bivan

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Returning to topic... When the Montenegro update comes up?
  5. Bivan

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Kolyan147 said:
    Зделайте нам новогодний подарок!!! Пожалуйста  :razz:.

Set as a Christmas gift to us! Please :razz:.  (Translation may be incorrectly  :lol:)

Не надо Гуглом переводить предложение целиком.

Improved translation: "Would you give us some New Year present?"
  6. Bivan

I WANT BULLET TRACERS!

Just. Grenades. Six freakin' grenades!
  7. Bivan

Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Is there any way to make the red frame (actual map border) larger? Otherwise it seems that the max map scale is strongly limited...
  8. Bivan

Screenshots Thread!

ClearlyInvisible said:
    Can someone tell me how to make and post screenshots? I've had so many cool moments in this mod that I've missed D:
    In game press "Ctrl+Insert" to save screenshot.
    It is located in /Documents/Mount&Blade Warband/Screenshots/%ModuleName%/.
    Upload it via any picture hosting (I use http://imgur.com/).
    Post each link here in this BB-code:
    Code:
    [IMG]here be the link[/IMG]
  9. Bivan

Questions!

Fabiann3 said:
    nonzworld: I think the allied troops got a commander, test shoot him in the face and they might be going for charge.
    Best solution ever! :lol:
  10. Bivan

Screenshots Thread!

thomasNL01 said:
    austian msuket does that as well :grin:
    This is it.

"Arrggh! My body!"
    BoaCsTz.jpg

Just me walking through walls.
    w8v4m2E.jpg

bRoAdeN.jpg

We'd unexpectedly spawned in the center of ottoman's fort. Probably we've just find the back entrance. Anyway, ottomans have no chance.
    deCr6Lg.jpg
  11. Bivan

Bug reports

Arenas are always strange in such mods. Because of its' duration.
  12. Bivan

Screenshots Thread!

Some more random screens:
    CN9CZ6u.jpg

Tg02yWn.jpg

u7oNLdi.jpg
    ...who makes the first shot.
    1fnKS7n.jpg
    "Look, I can shoot like a boss."
    AxhUzPt.jpg

And when I throwing my dat gun, it turns into a cartige ._.
    GPU0dUf.jpg
  13. Bivan

Suggestions

Why you americans hate Russia?! You even don't put it in this mod!!!!1111111repunit
    And I have no idea where my screenshots come from. As it was with these screens of ottomans:
    Windbusche said:
    Following a horrific defeat at the hands of massed Prussian Cavalry, I decided to follow the path of Carolus Rex. TO TURKEY!
    xXeKMTi.jpg
    W2DKANz.jpg
    ZB1FwDi.jpg
    ZL90YCi.jpg
    OktihWn.jpg
    0O1FXNz.jpg
    A7rsCgi.jpg
    kTWwW5z.jpg
    cvFbx07.jpg
    eee2cwl.jpg
    AoGYpye.jpg
    H6c0S1p.jpg
    rsRGSFB.jpg
  14. Bivan

Suggestions

I don't think it's issue. Of course, if someone wants to have one-typed soldiers, he can make it so. And if someone doesn't, he can NOT make it so. As already mentioned, it's not an issue, it's freedom.
  15. Bivan

Suggestions

I mean that for now disbanding regiment doesn't affect troops in player's party/garrison. And as I understand, it should affect. And it could be so in future updates, right?
    Do not look here said:
    I'm pretty sure his "fixing" referred to being able to disband a regiment and keep the troops you've already recruited.
    Just the opposite.
  16. Bivan

Suggestions

zedpaolo said:
    But men in your party would disappear
    That's it. They wouldn't.
    I've give you a proof, where my army contains different infatry and cavalry together.
    It may be fixed in future (I don't know about developers' ideas and plans), but for now this trick working.
  17. Bivan

Suggestions

zedpaolo, it is possible. Just a little trick.
    ozxIvUk.jpg
    Read the thread about regimental system very attentively.
    And this should help you.
  18. Bivan

Bug reports

Use SVN, man. I've already captured around 5 towns and castles without bugs...mostly.
  19. Bivan

Bug reports

Problem magically dissapeared today :\
  20. Bivan

Bug reports

Final stage of Stogholm siege cause crash.

UPD: Oh, wait...it happens after ending (or even leaving) ANY battle.
Back
Top Bottom