Search results for query: *

1. GoblinOverlord

I'm looking for some people! D:

Hello community, today I was playing on the ZHN siege server, when a little group of people joined and they immediately impressed me with their skills. So it appeared they are a clan and I was kind of interested in joining. Appearantly, you couldn't join by applying, but they would invite you...
  2. GoblinOverlord

RIOT

This is pretty promisisng, for which the developers actually visit real-life riots (They live in Italy, plenty of them, but they also visit Greece and Spain). Site: http://www.stimunation.com/projects/RIOT/mainSite/ EDIT: Music from the trailer if someone's interested...
  3. GoblinOverlord

Your favourite movie villain?

Hello community, I started a similar thread on the FSE forum, but this one's much more active. So, this thread is just about what the title says: post a picture of your favourite movie villain! Mine is (of course) Claude Frollo, from The hunchback of the Notre Dame:
  4. GoblinOverlord

The Trench 1916

A game developed by two friends (!  :o) which seems rather awesome and should come out this year. The game takes place on one map in the Verdun sector, with two trenches (German and French one) and heavily forested areas and some villages. You start 3 days before the inevitable German assault...
  5. GoblinOverlord

Betty is ruining my name!

Hello NW community, I was on this server:ITA_48ste_3d_Comp..... and betty and i got in a fight. And then, she changed her name into mine, only with a slight difference, and guess what: yes you got it right. She started to Tk lots of people and afterwards that lame ''sorry''.  :roll: The...
  6. GoblinOverlord

5th_KGL_Musket

Hello, here it is, a ban request: Name of the server: 5th_KGL_Musket. Name of the person causing trouble: Haddock. Nature of offense: I was playing as a British Rocketeer, and he is continously standing in front of it so i can't fire; when i aim higher, he tries to jump so that i get a TK (pics...
  7. GoblinOverlord

Movie

Hello people. My friend Vicccard (maybe you know him *cough* the history expert *cough*) wants to make a movie of the Pupilles de la Garde. But there is one problem. A few, actually. 1. A script. He has a vague idea, but he still needs ideas. Do you have a few? (like the pupilles are...
  8. GoblinOverlord

Balkan people?

Hello, I was wondering if I am the only one here (except Agovic, i already know he's Montenegrin) who comes from the balkans. My parents come from the beautiful Bosnia! So are there other Balkan players? Tell me please! Hvala za čitanje, - GoblinOverlord P.S. Sorry if the grammar is wrong...
  9. GoblinOverlord

Hamachi

Hello everyone, ever since i installed Hamachi i can't find some servers anymore. He even crashed 2 times. And when i try to put the files of Hamachi into the container, nothing happens. Help?  :| -GoblinOverlord.
  10. GoblinOverlord

Hamachi

Hello, since I downloaded Hamachi I have problems finding some servers. And when I tried to remove the files to my trash can, he doen't respond, I can't find an uninstall file either. So what to do? please help!  :)
  11. GoblinOverlord

Ancestors in the wars.

Hello NW community, Tofay I heard from my mother that I had an ancestor from Bosnia (since me and my whole family are Bosnian) who fought for the Austrian-Hungarian Kaiser (against his will, he was conscripted). He died fighting the Italians....  :( So I wanted to know if anyone of you had...
  12. GoblinOverlord

Skinning program

What program do all of you who are skinning use? I'm curious!  :?: Sincerely, GoblinOverlord.
  13. GoblinOverlord

Youtube filmpjes

Hallo iedereen, Ik heb sinds een paar weken een youtube-kanaal en daar maak ik NEDERLANDSE tutorials voor M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars. Hier is de titel vanmijn eerste (en voorlopig enige) filmpje: M&B Warband Napoleonic Wars: deel 1, Infanterie. NEDERLANDS! (Als je te lui bent om het op te...
Back
Top Bottom