Search results for query: *

1. Sir_Galahad

Help with life stealing weapon

I would like to try my hand at it, is there a forum post anywhere with instructions I can read?
  2. Sir_Galahad

Help with life stealing weapon

Hey to all reading this, I love the mod very fun to play but I was wondering about the sword that replenishes health as you kill or do damage - how did you do it? I would love to know (unless its very complicated) because I would like to add that in a few other mod files to keep me going in a...
  3. Sir_Galahad

Out of place music file

Thanks man  :wink:
  4. Sir_Galahad

Out of place music file

Hey all I have been looking all over the internet to see if anyone else has had this issue and it doesn't seem they have, or have posted about it so I'll go ahead and try now - there's one track that seems extremely out of place in this game, it plays in battles and sieges along side the epic...
  5. Sir_Galahad

SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

I've downloaded the mod and Im kinda happy with it, these are the two things that need fixing in my view (Im trying to be constructive) you need more villages to recuit from, I cant make an army with 2 towns for uruk hai.  Secondly things do seem to be overpowered, maybe alot of people like it but I like the balanced weapon power from the origional.

Thats all, I love the mod and wish you luck with it.
  6. Sir_Galahad

Is the Human race getting dumber?

Well I agree it could go one way or another with all the new technologies making life so easy. But I rather predict that we will be more of a split society, some opting for using tech and some striving to make more and learn from what we have, I suppose what Im saying is it will rely on how lazy people are to how smart they are, kinda like in these days.

Stupid people do thrive and can have lots of kids, but alot of years will have to pass before that really counts for somthing
  7. Sir_Galahad

Population Control

Well I respect you Swadius but isnt that worse? Its not a very zen idea in my book, I say love the earth you got - but Im a hippie type, it would be great to see more effort in the space program but it is kinda like a bored dad combing the beach for teasure with a metal detector while his family (the rest of the planet) is sat in the car saying give up already theres nothing out there. Not very ambitious I know
  8. Sir_Galahad

france

as I say, belive what you wish. I am not preaching nor do I know all the facts. I just operate on my own common sence and I am more one to belive we control our own destiny, but hey maybe that chemestry is the same feeling I get when I see a naked man - ugh no thank you
  9. Sir_Galahad

france

well I belive that our experiance in life makes us who we are, i certainly would be a completly different person if for example i was adopted or born in a different time
  10. Sir_Galahad

france

There will be many reasons but I havent lived your life, I think that all your experiances and your life choices made you gay.

Its such a huge question I couldnt possiably answer it without hours of getting to know you, but hey man if you want to belive you were born gay go right ahead, each to his own thats just my opinion as it makes sence to me
  11. Sir_Galahad

Population Control

hah, you might be but they already have the one child rule - I dont know how well enforced it is however
  12. Sir_Galahad

Population Control

I have been saying this for years, just not in this forum... 1 child per family, we need to decline in numbers but we should allow every loving couple their right to have a child, waiting for war or famine, even climate change to take the population down is just rediculous, a calm controlled way to save our future is needed, but I fear it wont happen in time - as most governments poletitions are only there for the money and such a rule to them would result in alot of unhappy voters, though I personaly think anyone with common sence would agree with this - I dont wish anyone to die to bring the population down. Its just a rational idea
  13. Sir_Galahad

france

Earl seems somewhat out of place asking this question, its such a stupid question - as if he knows nothing about this stuff, and is incapable of common sence. However he also seems very smart as in how he speaks (or rather types) and the jokes he told made me laugh all the way through reading this topic. It almost looks like hes a much older adult pretending to be a dumbass for laughs - he certainly acheives his aim (with me at least) but I wanted to get other peoples thoughts on this, I dont know him personally.

Anyway if he really is this stupid then heed the simple advice, every man feels great after taking a massive crap - and I would imagen having a boner move rapidly up and down your ass is very different from having a crap. You may be gay you never know until you try it - however if you fancy girls and are happy enough with a vagina then its safe to assume your not. I dont belive people are born gay - thats a really stupid notion in my opinion, nor do I have anything against gays.

Aiming for a girls butt hole all the time doesnt help your case, yes its tighter but thats really somthing you should do after a year or two in a real relationship. Peace
  14. Sir_Galahad

STORY, I am begging for one I am also sure that the game begs for one too...

Just to add my view, this all sounds pretty silly - this guy is demanding alot and giving nothing but he is putting out some good ideas, they will take alot of time and patience to do but theres no reason to get mad and flame him.

Maybe Im just a tree hugging hippie but it sounds to me like he is giving you ideas and you dont want to do them which is fine, but maybe some modder will, you cant blame the 'customer' for saying what he wants but instead taking what he says on board. He like me isnt a master of words but I did pick up he meant to offence and understands it is very hard to make a mod and takes alot of time... alot of us dont have the time for projects but do have the time to play a couple of hours a day on games, I work full time and only get 4 hours after sleeping until my next shift, so I relax on my little time off (btw I understand many modders may have even less time, but your more dedicated then me by far)

Thank you  :grin:
  15. Sir_Galahad

The UK...

Astor said:
    Sir_Galahad said:
    Redcoat - Mic said:
    Since when was Yorkshire flat?!
    It's hilly as ****. And what about the bloody moors?

Its super flat around my hometown, we may have hills but they are nothing compared to say devon. What I mean to say is theres nothing steep, its all gradualy up and down, so much so you could call it flat

I think the word you're looking for is 'undulating'.

Thank you Astor o' master of words
  16. Sir_Galahad

The UK...

Redcoat - Mic said:
    Since when was Yorkshire flat?!
    It's hilly as ****. And what about the bloody moors?

Its super flat around my hometown, we may have hills but they are nothing compared to say devon. What I mean to say is theres nothing steep, its all gradualy up and down, so much so you could call it flat
  17. Sir_Galahad

Your Car

I drive a red C1, its my first car but it kicks ass (for a firstie) 06 model city car
  18. Sir_Galahad

The UK...

sorry to bring yall back on topic, but Im from england and its not so bad (cause Id never go to london because its a parody of itself).

Im in Yorkshire where its flat and boring, fortunatly the women arent... to the pub!
  19. Sir_Galahad

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

How about a new chinese war mod focusing on the waring factions that eventualy became the early version of china (forgets the name of the period/dynasty)? Thats an untapped period so far
  20. Sir_Galahad

Roots of Yggdrassil 0.15 beat RELEASED

oh yeah gotta be proud of slaughtering people...

but good mod - some things need to be changed but hey you dont need to hear that from me do ya?

I love to see more no horse battles, but why take out crossbows? Y'know vikings used crossbows too - not much but they did
Back
Top Bottom