Search results for query: *

1. Hideouts/Forest Bandits/AI

Unfortunately only tactic that works is take a bow and shoot them hiding behind shieldwall of your troops. Rinse and repeat if You die until You lessen their number enough.

Another thing that i found is that after destroying every bandit nest in Vladia territory and around Bandits other than looter spawn in parties of 8 at max and there is a lot less of them. Looters on the other hand now are spawning in 50-80 man packs and there is lot of them around.
    Thanks for the tip Pejot, Will give it a shot. Maybe I can salvage the relation with this village
  2. Hideouts/Forest Bandits/AI

There is something seriously wrong with how these scenarios play out, not to mention the strength of Forest Bandits. First: If you are going to make this an Ambush/Night Raid Scenario. The selection of troops IS A REQUIREMENT. Second: There is no reason why I should only be able to take 8 guys...
  3. Resolved [e1.0.8] Chain Horse Harness Broken

Not only this Harness, But also the Northern Light Harness
  4. Resolved Ranged Weapons and AI Targeting

In arena(Only tested in the arena), I notice when you equip a ranged weapon and an AI opponent is running at you, he will just ignore you and target someone else regardless of how far or close he is. If you re-equip a melee weapon, they will target you again.
  5. Resolved Bugged spawn during one of the gang quests!

I accepted a quest from Snake-Eyes Romunds (a gang leader in Charas) which you were to wait 3 days then help him take out this rival gang, i had done one previously so i knew what to expect, but this time i spawned outside the town and not in the street, there was no way inside except for a giant gate that would take ages to knock down, and the NPC's didn't do anything either, they just walked up to the gate and stood there. Might be a bug or i'm missing something!
    Yeah, Experienced same issue.
  6. Resolved Can not find high tier body armor in towns

Meh, I personally don't find it's an issue. I like the change, besides. I get high tier stuff early on via tournament rewards
  7. Need More Info Endless loading on one hideout

I get the same issue with Pen Cannoc.
    Pen Cannon loads forever for me as-well
  8. [GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Hello, I was banned and was woundering if i could be unbanned.
    I team wounded but it was not on purpose, I forgot to right click to disarm my arrow becuase my target ran off and it hit a fellow Team member, And then i was banned.

Ingame name: David_45_Legend
Back
Top Bottom