Search results for query: *

1. Alixyang

据说买STEAM版这个内嵌中文?

中文翻译是我们做的,每个下载版本都有,跟steam倒是没啥关系
  2. Alixyang

MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Kazzan said:
    Schmidy, naw, that aint the problem, you can define how much waves increase after each boss in the code.

What should I do about big waves then?

just like Arch3r said in his delayed 1.1 patch:  Add bot-limit to avoid having too many bots (it's a heavy duty for both server and client if there are 30 more players, especially in bandwidth),  if there are too many players I might increase bot health instead. (BUT)Too much hazzle and not in the mood for this. Instead when the server has more than 32 players the difficulty does not increase.

you may simply turn part of those locust into few strong heroes(boss)

BTW, you can edit the maps to avoid players hide in somewhere that AI can not reached, it's totally unfair to our lovely Uruk warriors.
      OR you can add jump function to bots if you like  :grin:
  3. Alixyang

MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Hello Kazzan,  thank you first for the MOD, we had setup two host for this in China, and we do love this MOD(and you...  :grin:

It looks like the expand version of Full Invasion.  And also have the same problem:  too many bots in later waves.
  4. Alixyang

EGWarband

all the archer..... they buy nothing but bow and arrows....
      the time we crouch on server is about 20:00 -- 23:00 GMT+8

maybe I can adjust the value of shield anti missiles, so the footman can protect themselves before reach archers.  (BTW, some tiny shield can only protect their twist ...)    javelins are also over power, but you know the mod without melee fight is not real warband ...
  5. Alixyang

EGWarband

Hi guys, this is only the first beta test, we should take more attention to future packs.

I had to say that the rangers in MOD is more powerful, just in 2 days all the Chinese players were forced to choose troop as archer, or you could not reach enemy any more.  The balance  need modify.

However, equipments and sound effects are wonderful.  Insist on, Chel!
  6. Alixyang

EGWarband

why not tell me this great news, Chel!  I'd just find this cause I'm also busy with my own mod.  :'(

I'll open a host for you in China as soon as possible.....
      how to config your mod on server, such as factions and maps ?
  7. Alixyang

MP Dark Ages [WB] Vikingr (Old thread)

Great works!  I had to apply for the permission of China Vikingr server here, or I'll be killed today or tomorrow......  :mrgreen:
  8. Alixyang

[IDEA] A Warband RTS/FPS

I think you want a leader in each team, and the others is just like the Red Axe MOD or PW:War MOD
      ----- farmers collect resource, soldiers take guard of home.

my suggestion is:  the lord use his limited gold and resource to offer a reward for his will, citizen take the reward to buy more equipments, farmers and smith could also get profit from their job,  that's the most important economy system, not only to ensure team play.

But this can only be done by PY scripts, no editor can realize such complex functions.....
      I had also consider about this way ...... Maybe it's my next project  .....    :grin:
  9. Alixyang

Notepad++ syntax highlighting for M&B scripts

Great work,  and also dunde's AutoCompletion.

dunde:  you can expand it to cover WB 1132 new operations, we all use that .... 
                  and rename these two xml if they are not the same one .....  :smile:

10. Alixyang

[LATEST RELEASE] - Version 3.1 Discussion

Thank you, Laszlo.  We'll try it now on Chinese server  :grin:
  11. Alixyang

Changelist for the next release: Version 3

at last,  we should have freely trading system, and also personal box.  Then we can liberate most of people from heavy manual labor.
  12. Alixyang

divided body parts HP

there should be a cold weapon Multiplayer MOD in Fallout3,  without VASD system,  to check this    :smile:
  13. Alixyang

[M] Warband Duel/Training mod!

Great work!  Had you separate the spawn point for each kind of warriors?
  14. Alixyang

Unable To Connect To Server

Many thanks to Alec{zacool},  with your advice at least 10 of warband players in China now get in the server!

It looks the new velidating serial number need https protocol in default.  but for some reason it can not work in their PC.

Actually the file is in this place if you use WinXP:
    C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt
  15. Alixyang

Google vs. China

China is a giant and complicated business field mixed with black and white.

But the quit means Google owned himself defeated.
  16. Alixyang

Google vs. China

Each goverment has his policy, his faith and weakness,  also the limits.

Google is not the most popular search engine in China.
    Some of his services been shielded such as picasa-web and google-docs by Great Fire Wall.

But simply quit is not a good idea.
  17. Alixyang

[M] Hunt Mod - Version 1.31 Released! - For Warband 1.131

Thanks to all you great modders!  Now China_Hunt is ready for everyone~
  18. Alixyang

[Suggestion] Awarding in CTF for points instead of kills

sorry not see your reply......  here is the code

(module_mission_templates.py)

(try_begin), #give 2000 denar to flag catcher, and 2000 to team members.
                  (multiplayer_is_server),
                  (neg|agent_is_non_player, ":cur_agent"),
                  (agent_get_player_id, ":cur_agent_player_id", ":cur_agent"),
                  (player_get_gold, ":cur_agent_player_gold", ":cur_agent_player_id"),
                  (val_add, ":cur_agent_player_gold", "$g_multiplayer_gold_gained_from_capturing_flag"),
                  (player_set_gold, ":cur_agent_player_id", ":cur_agent_player_gold"),

(player_get_team_no,":winner_team",":cur_agent_player_id"),
                        (try_for_range, ":player_x", 1, ":num_players"),
                                      (player_is_active, ":player_x"),
                                      (player_get_team_no, ":player_teamx", ":player_x"),
                                      (try_begin),
                                        (eq, ":player_teamx", ":winner_team"),
                                        (player_get_gold, ":player_gold", ":player_x"),
                                        (val_add, ":player_gold", "$g_multiplayer_gold_gained_from_capturing_flag"),
                                        (player_set_gold, ":player_x", ":player_gold", multi_max_gold_that_can_be_stored),
                                      (try_end),
                                    (try_end),
                            (try_end),
  19. Alixyang

[Suggestion] Awarding in CTF for points instead of kills

I like CTF too, but their is no more players in the server when other servers open.

I had made a simple MOD to set the flag catcher get gold reward, and also his team.  but our Chinese guys did not like the mod, for they needing to quit the Warband program and enter again to change the MOD.

Now i'm thinking to add more attractive options for the new mod.  :smile:
  20. Alixyang

Original Thread

well, Beaver,  you should package an auto installer  for them.  ( as I said before...... )
Back
Top Bottom