Search results for query: *

• Users: Attak
  • Order by date
  1. Attak

Germans or Frenchys?

German rifles have faster reloading. Their uniforms provide better camouflage on most part scenes. And I just like them.
    By the way, I am waiting for Russian troops represented in this mod.
  2. Attak

Official Suggestions Thread

Nazi look like dumb rednecks/bikers with crooked swastikas on their hands. There is nothing special about them, even though they are a big faction. It is not a matter of high priority, but, please, change them.
    Moreover, almost no one wear camouflage clothes in this mod. It seems to me that there should be a large surplus of camo clothes in the military bases. For example, in Russia simple military clothes of Russian oirigin cost twice as cheaper as attractive civilian ones are.
  3. Attak

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

I love your work, but maybe we have to keep armory/weaponry/horse store/goods store divided.
  4. Attak

Additional idea for death of Sven

Deerpig said:
    I was disappointed when I ended up not killing Sven. Me and my men charged into his tent, and before I could even make it halfway to Sven, my men(I believe it was my companion Egil.) had run up to Sven, and killed him in one hit. I was devastated. After that long quest line, and all that Sven had taken from me, I was not able to be the one to battle him to the death.

What I propose, is somehow changing that bit in the story, and take Sven captive somehow. This is where it gets interesting: You are tasked with his execution. You walk up to Sven, who is tied up/unable to defend himself. In front of all your men, you must kill this heartless murderer. Or, you can choose to spare his life. Execution has a way of bringing out pity. This ends up being the moment when you choose what kind of a person your character truly is, before starting your new quest of taking over the map. There does not have to be pros and cons to each choice, it can just be for the player to decide how they wish to portray that character. Merciful, just, and strong enough to let your greatest enemy live(but you better believe he will be thrown in prison for life.) or vengeful, fearsome, and hunger for the death of the man who inflicted such hurt onto your life, and the lives of many others.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea. I also wouldn't say no to a final 1v1 duel with Sven.
    Maybe there will be even more epic if Sven gets killed by Egil when you decide to save Sven's life, and there will be a choice what to do with Egil
  5. Attak

Collecting army for Sigurd

kalarhan said:
    Grimes said:
    kalarhan said:
    its how the games works. So a feature.

By that definition nothing is a bug. And leadership is still listed as a leader skill, so your companions' values shouldn't be changing anything...

Way to read outside context. I will spell it: its WAD. Better?

Party skill is one thing. Individual skill is another. And there is a third category: full party skill. Brytenwalda works the same way.

You can ask for a better UI tooltip. Like many features in the game that are not well explained.
    Thank you for explananation, I did not play Brytenwalda more than one hour.
  6. Attak

mike56 said:
    Attak said:
    How to give this Sigurd his 200 men? Is it actually possible? My 200 farmers are waiting him in a nearby camp, but I can't talk about it with him.

I suppose you have to carry all these men with you, in your party.

PD: Hey, you stole my avatar  :twisted:
    My current limit is 119  :sad:

P.S. I was the first to use it!  :twisted:
  7. Attak

How to give this Sigurd his 200 men? Is it actually possible? My 200 farmers are waiting him in a nearby camp, but I can't talk about it with him.
  8. Attak

Sweet Servers Thread

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmwsil30urdyrt3/ban_list.txt
    You also can find your nickname and ID here if you are banned.
  9. Attak

How to make your character talk in multiplayer?

It works on every server based on madmin scripts, including Sweet servers.
  10. Attak

Sweet Servers Thread

I thank an uncountable number of players, donators, administrators, moderators, programmers, scene makers, event makers - everyone, who helped us during our long way from a small dedicated server to a widespread international project. Our holiday is your holiday too.
  11. Attak

Creating new AI fighting.

hacbachvothuong said:
    Jesus YOUR LORD said:
    It looks like you've changed the AI for the non hero bots so that they don't form a single advancing ball of blades.  Qudos if you have as that always ruined my single player experience.
    No, the AI for the non hero bots only change when fighting with hero bots, not for the player, and it's only change bot's move step.
    Nice, good luck  :smile:
  12. Attak

Пролема с ключём.

Это как бы не русскоязычный сайт, пиши на rusmnb.ru или на английском
  13. Attak

Creating new AI fighting.

Amazing! I would like to use it on duel servers and as part of Botovod project. Hopefully these features are able to be ported to Native multiplayer.
  14. Attak

Server Problems

All server ban lists are unable to work now. We have not planned an amnesty for everyone :neutral:
  15. Attak

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Thank you for everythig, R.I.P.
  16. Attak

Bug Reports / Fixes

The same problem, runtime error every joining the server wih this map.
  17. Attak

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

d3272b1fcf32.jpg

Main information
    • Clan tag - 313th_ARC
    • Contacts - Jogimbo08 (Diofant), pro100nel67 (Miron)
    • Gaming server - no
    • Raidcall - 5913566
    • Equip color - green

History
    313th battalion is one of the several battalions of Advanced Recon Commandos (ARC). These infantrymen were created without genetical modification which makes an ordinary clone to follow the orders without any doubt. Their usual tasks were scouting the enemy positions, penetration into and destroying strategically important enemy objects or, for example, capturing or assassinating people. ARC were trained much better than ordinary troopers and were an elite of the army of Republic.
    These commandoes performed a lot of successful operations on the enemy side. For example, they did a lot for the Muunilinst victory.
    ARC Trooper armor was lighter and offered more protection than standard clone trooper armor. The armor could be fitted with specialized attachments, such as a jetpack, rocket dart launchers, miniature flamethrowers, and a rangefinder. ARC trooper armor was usually worn with a blast dampening kama and rank signifying pauldron. ARC trooper armor also included additional pouches and holders for grenades, land mines, blaster ammunition, med kits, and even extra rations.

[size=18pt]The scale of rank[/size]
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]General Jedi (GenJ) - the commander of the battalion. He takes all the important decigions and create a clan strategy. He is although commander-in-chief on the battlefield.
    [*]Clone Captain(CCpt) - the deputy of the general jedi and a senior officer. Assists the commander and becomes a commander if the general is dead.
    [*]Clone Lieutenant (ClLt) - a junior officer. Is in command of a platoon. This officer is able to command the whole battalion after a death of captain and jedi.
    [*]Clone Sergeant (ClSgt) - a senior clone trooper. Can become a deputy of platoon commander. 
    [*]Clone Trooper(ClRdv) - the lowest military rank. Clone troopers are usually used as front-line infantry. [/list]

Our people
    General Jedi:
    Diofant
    Clone Captain:
    Miron
    Clone Lieutenants:
    Kaperson
    Kody
    Attak
    Clone Sergeants: 
    Satan
    Dafiop
    Vosder
    Clone Troopers:,
    Kotik
    Josie
    KUM4A
    Dolokhov
    Akeno
    Nicktory
    mel
    Dart_Maul
    Nazgul
    Sword_Master
    Robert_Lee
    Gorinich

How to join us?
    Visit our theme on rusmnb.ru. You should be able to communicate using russian language.
    NOTE: This post won't be updated anymore. To get a proper information about this clan visit our einglish-language topic on FSE.
    For the Republic!
Back
Top Bottom