Search results for query: *

1. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Hanakoganei said:
    Do you own that castle? Were you not given the option to hire a minister before?

If it's a new castle that was just given to you, you may have to wait a while before you're given the option. Maybe up to a few weeks in fact. It's instant if you started your own kingdom, though.

Yup, I own that castle - and I didn't see an option..

I've had it for about 2 weeks now, and I've Garrisoned my own troops in it etc
  2. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

You have to talk to your Minister in the Lord's Hall inside the castle to hire a Constable. The Constable (and other staff members) will show up in the Lord's Hall as well. After hiring, you simply need to re-enter the Lord's Hall.

um... would something be broken if I can't see the minister in the Lord's Hall / he's not there?
  3. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

The Constable is a staff member that you can hire via your Minister, who you in turn hire when you get your own castle.

Um, are you sure it's a castle and not a city? as I can't see the option.. :sad:

I get something like manage city, manage garrison, wait here for some time, and leave..
  4. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Um, where does one find a Constable? :razz:
  5. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Hi,

I was wondering how do you get patrols?

I own a castle with everything built in it, but I can't seem to find a way of activating patrols etc

6. Version 1.143

Brilliant, thank you very much! :smile:
  7. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Can anyone link me to a place where I can download version 1.143 please?

8. Version 1.143

Hi all, I've had Mount and Blade (all versions) on Steam for quite a while now, but never really tried any mods on it. However, from watching the Yogscast (lol), I've realised I've missed quite a lot in terms of mods, and tried to download the Floris Workshop mod But this requires the...
Back
Top Bottom