Search results for query: *

• Users: Thvle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thvle

i5 3570K with HD 4000... ¿constantly reboots?

When  I play, the minute after, my computer crashes and reboots the computer ... anyone know why?
  2. Thvle

How to delete female genre and factions?

Hello, I would like to know how to remove the female gender and the factions of the game I want. Greetings
  3. Thvle

I should install all betas?

Hello, I should  install the BETA 2, 3 and 4? all? or what?
  4. Thvle

There is much activity in online?

Hello, I want to buy this DLC independent, but I want to know if there are many people playing multiplayer. Thankss
  5. Thvle

Alternate Flags (Sourthen Cross) for NaS 0.401

Hi all. I made a mod that modifies the various flags of the regiments, putting the southern cross the Confederates, and the American flag to The Union. This mod will never officially applied, but I have done it for anyone who wants to see southern crosses and American flags, they sure like me...
  6. Thvle

Disable completely smoke and dust

Is it possible? I would like to disable all the smoke and dust of weapons, guns, etc.. Regards.
  7. Thvle

That two factions didn't fight each other ever?

Hello, I would like to know which factions (France, Russia, Prussia and Austria) didn't fight each other in the different maps ... is for a small mod I'm doing. Greetings!
  8. Thvle

This game support multicore/hyperthreading?

Hello, I wonder if this game allows multicore or hyperthreading ... if so, how many cores used?
  9. Thvle

More blood in the game.

Hello, I can add more blood / gore to the game? Thank you.
  10. Thvle

The best ATI driver serie HD 5xxx

Hello, I wonder which driver is the best I have been playing this game, M & B. Thanks and regards.
Back
Top Bottom