Search results for query: *

• Users: Drakken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. looking good but..

This mod is really looking good but for me the "fatigue" is killing all the fun. slugish moves and waste of time, imho this option should be a player's choice.
  2. A music to play as a Khergit Khanat.

If like me you like to play with music. for the Khergit Khanat my advice would be Huun Huur Tu the song Chiraa Khoor This is a Tuvian band from Russia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDntRWfL70
  3. Removing bandits lords.

Is it possible to remove them? Or at least kill them if captured?
  4. funniest kingdom start for me

This is happening when right after caping your first castle, the Zanns are invading the land but offering you peace and then on their way to attack a kingdom fare fare away from their starting point, a litle too fare obviously.. Lord defectes and is joining player faction. Lord defectes and is...
  5. Answer to LQuinze (about the perma war)

Thanks for your answers Lquinze. Good point about my low right to rules i only have 38. And i am right into the hornests nest, with Kofu, Edo, Odawara, Kyosu, Nara and Kyoto. You are certainly right but i am still ofently at peace, 1 day or a couple of days. They are declaring war on me...
  6. A wonder !

I have played this mod in the past and i am having tons of fun with the latest release ! - I love the new female tree ! - The neutral villages and temples you can capture are cool, i would just love to have an automated caravans system to deliver the goods to anapproriate destination like a...
  7. Kenshi

Hello everyone i just want to share with you a new outstanding game. Kenshi This game is still on alpha and will need at least 2 more years to be finished. but you can still buy it on Steam. Why am i posting this message here? Because obviously many of the today keshi's player base are M&B big...
  8. How is it even possible..

Why a simple game like mount and blade warband a game with bad graphims, poor management UI, became one of the best game ever made on PC? You can't even drag'n drop from the menu, you can't even double click to move things, not even a loot everything or transfert all prisoneers option, you have...
  9. Promising

I am back into action and i have tried the new released of this mod. and i love it, it is already very playable for a young mod, well done! Things i noticed, i am not sure it is from the mod but for me it is veryyyyy dark inside or outside. Imho you have a litle too much packs of bandits and...
  10. sigh

This mod was so promising but the mod is crippled by some serious pathing problems. The moders should make simple battles since the pathing in mount and blade warband is horrible. Some castles and towns assaults are unplayable. London yesterday some enemies are trapped behind a bridge, so if you...
  11. this mod is always better

You still have some bugs that need to be fixed but this is already a pretty good mod and a pain in the rear to start a new kingdom! Much much harder than any other mod since at no time you have weak garrisons. i am lvl 21 with an insane armor of 135/93/64 i can have 116 men but i still need to...
  12. a lot of noise for just a title..

13. Controversy

Well i have a reall problem with the controversy. I am trying to marry the lady of Suno of the Swabian rebels. I have a renow around 2000, right to rules 63, honor around 200 But i am trapped in a endless controversy loop. If i am asking the queen to marry me she is asking me to become a...
  14. bug or not bug? i am a litle lost..

This time i am playing to help chiquita from suno of the Swabian rebels, and after capturing 3 towns, 2 castles and some villages she is still in my group, so am i supposed to capture the whole map alone? obviously i can't offer fiefs to my henchmen.. This morning i was able to convince an enemy...
  15. Hot !

Now enough love and go back to work on the episode 2!  :mrgreen:
  16. Wow wow wow *everyone should try that mod*

That mod is outstanding , this is not even a mod but a brand new game. You are even giving a story & a soul to those flat NPCs. This mod is well thinked, even the smallest details, the ballance is outstanding so fare (i am level 23) And i seriously hope Talesworld will use some of your ideas...
  17. No hench in dungeons?

I would love to have my henchmen with me when i am exploring a cave, i can alone kill up to 10/15 mobs, not 20
  18. Caribbean

Sorry if the question as been asked 10 times before, but do we have an idea about the release date of M&B Caribbean? I utterly love that period of time so i can't wait to play that game? I am expecting answer from a range of today up to next week..
  19. This time

Some months ago i have tried this mod and i was frustrated, the mod was looking good but for me this mod was unplayable mostly because i was unable to keep the moral of my army high enough. I have tried a new release of this mod (not the 1.40) and wow, archery is now usefull, not ubber but...
  20. I don't know what to think

This is a fun mod but i feel like playinbg with cheat codes since everything in this game is x10 Don't get me wrong this mod is full of fun things, but.. The prices are insane even if the money you are receving from loot and trade are insane too. You can purchase the best stuff after your first...
Back
Top Bottom