Search results for query: *

• Users: Ignorance
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ignorance

SP - Battles & Sieges End Battle Cheer

So i do not know if its intended, but once the enemy start fleeing your troops starting cheering, some of the troops stand still and dont move anymore, some are able to move to chase down fleeing enemies, however the extreme cheering does so that they dont use their weapon for the most part...
  2. Ignorance

updated to crash

so now that i got forced to update the game to a more updated version of 1.4.1b i can now not play the game, it crashes at start up, and i have for the first time EVER in this beta had 2 full days of gaming without crashing, then this update, now i cant even start the game... great f...ing work
  3. Ignorance

SP - General Small NPCs ignore shield

some of the lords are so small in body heigth that they can surpass your shield byu hitting you in the foot with their sword, its silly really, only happens when they have childlike height, i dont know if this is intentional or a flaw, but its really annoying when playing on higher difficulty...
  4. Ignorance

In Progress Memory sinkhole

i keep getting crashes after this last update, most are due to insane memory reqs, it just keeps building up and even tho i have a really nice gaming pc it just stops responding after a few hours of playtime, memory or my setup is not the issue, it came after this patch, i tried to play the...
  5. Ignorance

Gold missing

So have anyone else experienced that their entire stash of gold is gone, i had just finished selling of some stuff and was moving to join an army, in between i fougth 1 grp of looters and 1 patrol, and my 31000 gold was gone just before i reached the armor one day later, i can't remake the...
Back
Top Bottom