SP - Battles & Sieges End Battle Cheer

Users who are viewing this thread

So i do not know if its intended, but once the enemy start fleeing your troops starting cheering, some of the troops stand still and dont move anymore, some are able to move to chase down fleeing enemies, however the extreme cheering does so that they dont use their weapon for the most part, which makes it a lot harder to kill off the fleeing enemies, since you have to do the most of it yourself, this doesnt seem thought through and maybe make the cheering audio only so it doesnt affect the ability of units to hit the enemy?

Yes this needs a Off button! So many battles are only for leveling troops and then 1/2 the enemies run away ! It's infuriating. Whats more if you re-attack the routed enemies they can refuse to fight and surrender! I just want to raise troops! Let me do it TW!

No cheering, kill them all and become big boys then I'll cheer!

Same. A little more complicated but would be much more polished is, troops incapable of catching the fleeing enemies stop and cheer. Everyone else, keep shooting/chasing! You stop the route to rub one out because you're so proud of yourself?! No, you chase down the fleeing enemies so they don't come back and kill you in your sleep.

well you have to remember historically you rarely killed the fleeing enemys rather you followed them fast enough not to lose them but slow enough not to catch them so they will get tired and just surrender

As long as enemy on field the troops should try to get them. the cav runs past a looter cheering. what ? run faster? no you goofy horse guy. stick him with that spear your waving above your head..

During this end battle phase, I would also like to have the option to speed up time just as when being knocked out. Very useful when fighting on feet and waiting for calvaries to finish running cowards.

As long as enemy on field the troops should try to get them. the cav runs past a looter cheering. what ? run faster? no you goofy horse guy. stick him with that spear your waving above your head..
if you do this then the enemy will attack you in his desperation, but if you keep him running he wille exhaust and you can take him as a prisioner without losing any men and you can then ransom this prisioner and earning a bit of money. anyways the game doesnt support the later action while it atleast enables you to do the other one with telling your soldiers to attack again so it would make more sense to havbe the decition after a battle to let the soldiers fleeing get away or to follow them with the later letting you follow them for like 3 hours but when these hours are over you will get them as prisioners without any fight, as long as their strenght (measuring with an actual strenght and not army size) is only a quarter of your strenght. though to make it even bette the majority of the enemy shoulf flee and survive so if you follow these much enemys it will be like a normal chase. or something like this

Hey, this problem was plaguing me as well. I hated that my men would stand and cheer while the enemy would retreat.

So I made a mod to fix it. Now they'll only cheer when there are no enemies left.

Regards,
TripleThreat.

Back
Top Bottom