i had the same problem, defenitly a bug
  2. When does the war starts?

so this way it is possible to do the save and reload trick
  3. FPS Cap

what is fps?
  4. quest failed..help needed

i punched him unconcious lat time :smile:, that was cool
  5. Betraying your faction?

when you take a castle you must ask for it. When the king decides to give it to someone else he asks if its alright to give you 900 denars for the trouble. This is the part when you can give your king a big mouth and renounce your oath
  6. When does the war starts?

Is there a specific day when wars will start or peace will be made? For example the first day of the month? This way i can save the last day of the month and restart this game every time my faction doesn't go to war. I'm tired of the peace in my faction
  7. Tactics!

why not, if he is wants to play it like that thats his choice. I'm playing it in a different way tough
  8. Heavy troops aside Hired Blades

thx, i would like some women in my party  :wink:
  9. Heavy troops aside Hired Blades

i have never seen sword sisters? What is the name of lower level units of them?
  10. How to... Do couch lance damage!

hmm ton of damage? The highest damage i (or my horse) has ever done is 17 with a charge. With higher level units you need at least to run over them 3 times
  11. How to... Do couch lance damage!

How do you aim the lance? When i am charging the lance keeps standing in the same positing the whole time.
  12. Siege tactics

het is uiteindelijk gelukt om een stad te pakken. Ik ging zelf voorop, door de massa heen. Dan achter gelijk van de muur afspringen, vervolgens naar de zijkant op het trapje naarboven en dan van een afstandje met je boog knallen. Dat schoot wel aardig op :wink:
  13. Hoe zijn jullie hier terecht gekomen?

zo schrijven met je hoofd nice, kun je vast geld mee verdienen
  14. Models van jouw en mij

maakt iemand van jullie ook mods? Het lijkt mij wel gaaf om er 1 te maken, maar ik weet nog totaal niet hoe dat gaat en of ik er wel genoeg tijd voor heb
  15. welke mod speel je?

ik speel vooralsnog alleen native 9.03
  16. game releases

can't wait. Do you already know what's new with this release?
  17. Level 22 character

nice one, i will try that :smile:
  18. Siege tactics

Hoi, ik ben nog een frisse beginneling en ik ben zeer benieuwd hoe jullie het bestormen van een kasteel/stad aanpakken. Vooral de stad vind ik erg moeilijk tot nu toe.
  19. Hoe zijn jullie hier terecht gekomen?

Ik las een review op nu.nl en dacht dat ga ik maar eens uitchecken. Ik vind het genre RPG erg gaaf maar uit geloofsprincipe speel ik geen spellen waar magic in voorkomt. Dus toen ik de review las dacht ik, dat is het proberen waard. En nu speel ik het een paar week en heb het spel aangeschaft :wink:. Ik kan niet wachten tot de volgende release!
  20. Big party

How many people do you have on screen at one time? I have find doing this somewhat impossible because I have the battlesizer mod making it literally 100 dudes at a time vs my 20. In this incident no matter how good my troops are they are simply over swarmed and ripped down from there horses in a moshpit mess. Or is your dude just a super beast that can solo armies?

I gues this has something to do with the skill tactics which improves your battle advantage
Back
Top Bottom