Search results for query: *

1. Skallagrim

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine mod. Please.  :evil:
  2. Skallagrim

Merlinz, Troll and Rule Breaker (Nexus_RP)

Oh goodness. You censored cancer, but left **** in?  :lol:
  3. Skallagrim

[EUA EVENTS][Crusader] Next land battle 19/05 3PM GMT

Splintert said:
    I liked the tl;dr:

Takeda_Shingen said:
    Saladin was not amused.
    Lol'd  :lol:
  4. Skallagrim

How can I play persitent World if my ping is not ..persistent. ?

Adelade said:
    High ping is easy.
    Says the bad.
  5. Skallagrim

NA_LonelyHearts_Pw4 (New PW4 Server)

Oh boy...

Good luck, I guess. Not like we need ANOTHER server  :roll:
  6. Skallagrim

My pw Wont work it just crashes and sends me to desktop

Electrofuze said:
    Hello. today i was playing pw with my friend on the EU_UNION server and for about 2-3 hours it was fine until randomly it crashed to my desktop WIthout no sign or anything. So i thought okay ill go on it again but when i join the server it goes back to my desktop menu and closes my mount and  blade. I tried reinstalling pw with the patch and yes i changed the name and put it to the correct pathway. and validated the files all 3 times each. I played native warband and it worked just pw isnt working. Any idea why somthings causing this to happen?.
    do i change somthing in it :/
    Make sure you.. oh, I see. Dunno then.
  7. Skallagrim

NAPW Official Persistent Faction - [House Attrebo]

In game names used: Ragnvarr_The_Indomitable, Jarl_Thorgrim, Skallagrim

How long have you played Persistent World for? A year and a half

How did you hear about House Attrebo? I read the thread.

Why did you apply to become apart of House Attrebo? Because I'm thinking of playing PW a bit now, and I'm looking for a clan or house that I can work with, but isn't military focused.

How do you feel about roleplaying? After coming from a Roleplaying game, I'm more inclined to focus on roleplaying.

Character name that will be used: Jaerrik Maar

Desired character type or position: Ex. Black Company Bounty Hunter/Mercenary

Miscellaneous information about you or your characters: Jaerrik grew up within Black Company, apprenticing to one of the Veteran mercenaries. Much about his life is unknown. When he turned 18, he left the Company in search of a paying lifestyle, one of which involving the only work he knew. Jaerrik ran a few miscellaneous jobs for House Attrebo, before deciding to make the House his permanent home.
  8. Skallagrim

Why I should not have been banned

Serann said:
    Guys, how long do you want to keep the farce going?

It's obvious they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of Womble, so discussing the rules about this is kind of pointless.
    As long as possible.
  9. Skallagrim

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

gamester494 said:
    Jarl Thorgrim said:
    gamester494 said:
    Hello I would like to know why I was banned on your server salva, I was trying to join the server to play with my old frends.

I was told I was banned because I was headadmin on Union.
    You were banned because no one wants you there.

Talking about abuse then.
    Oh, you're good. No one would've seen that one. You know, if I was an admin.
  10. Skallagrim

EU_Union - Server thread and rules

Then why don't you put said "Hole" admin on here so we CAN talk to them.
  11. Skallagrim

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

gamester494 said:
    Hello I would like to know why I was banned on your server salva, I was trying to join the server to play with my old frends.

I was told I was banned because I was headadmin on Union.
    You were banned because no one wants you there.
  12. Skallagrim

gamester494 said:
    Raging Womble said:
    OK , want to organise a poll on this forum as to who thinks you are a good admin? I have had more people say you are a dreadful admin than any other admin on your server. You need to get your admin team onto this forum with whoever is ultimately in charge and discuss the rules with the PW community. If you don't do this then worst case scenario (for players) is the server sucks, best case is that everyone goes elsewhere. I'm hope neither of those appeal to you.

Most people who are complaining are the people who getting slain/banned, can't you just accept what happened and move on.
    Maybe because said bad admin slays/bans people for bad reasons, so he is seen as "bad". That's probably the best reason for an admin to be "bad".
  13. Skallagrim

Splintert said:
    No, the real problem is the "victim" of the robbery calling admins instead of either being the victim or killing his robber. Why should robbers roleplay? The victim just calls admins anyways.
    Then what? Admin stands there, victim stands there, robber stands there. Admin leaves because no rules are broken, robbers kill victim.
  14. Skallagrim

EU_Union - Server thread and rules

gamester494 said:
    Raging Womble said:
    gamester494 said:
    Raging Womble said:
    So you telling people in the server that in order to keep it going you need donations was a lie? Isnt that fraud?

Good to see you were banned from the server.

Just saw this. Really?

This was before I was admin now really go bother some a other server please.
    I don't think you get the point. And it even works better in his favor after that comment. It shows that you don't like Womble, and because of that, you aren't unbanning him. I'm sure if this happened to someone else, you'd be fine unbanning them, right?
  15. Skallagrim

<23:09:50> "Jarl balruuf": ---------- 15:39:59 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] SHERLOF
    <23:09:55> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:02 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] 100 COIN TAXES OR LEAVE
    <23:10:00> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:07 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] JINDRAN
    <23:10:07> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:16 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] 100 coin tax or we sieze your cart
    <23:10:12> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:26 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] and
    <23:10:27> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:36 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] now you need to pay cart insurance
    <23:10:36> "Jarl balruuf": 15:40:43 - *LOCAL* [Raging_Womble] Or you cart will be siezed and impounded
    <23:11:15> "Jarl balruuf": 15:39:36 - *FACTION* Rich fields of Richfield *RP, peaceful* [Raging_Womble] Shall we take the cart from the Starks?

Wow, he asked if he should take the cart. Crazy. Ban him. The real problem of metagaming is calling for help by chat, or ABUSING name labels, not asking his friend what they should do or not do.
  16. Skallagrim

Raging Womble said:
    I haven't a any point in this thread insulted them today. If I didn't break there rules what justification do they have to ban me
    PW is run by dictators. Just accept the ban and play something else.
  17. Skallagrim

NA_PW_Official

bulltrup said:
    998658 # Black_Knight
    Even as a friend of Black Knight, he truly should be banned from all servers. Take my advice, as I do not give it often.
Back
Top Bottom