Search results for query: *

• Users: MrMohawk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrMohawk

What Faction?

I'm totally stuck on choice of what faction I should be. Generally I want an easy faction. One that has overall good troop choice. A versatile faction in other words.
  2. MrMohawk

I need gameplay advice

Hi there ya'll. I'm finding myself increasingly using cheats and the like. In fact I've never completed a full game of M&B without cheats. So to start with I've disabled cheats and made a new character. Good start, until I go to the tournament, bet all my money and lose it because I got a bow...
  3. MrMohawk

Horse Health and other small suggestions.

After my first time playing M&B in 3 months, I think it's a pretty damn solid game, however, there are a few things that give it an "empty" feeling. First of all. When I'm riding a horse, It will get damaged, and sometimes I will be suprised when I'm unhorsed. This is beacause I don't know how...
  4. MrMohawk

Return of the Mohawk :D

Hi all. Long time no see. I have had my computer wiped and now do not have mount & blade. Is there a way I can get it back? I tried transfering it on to a disc but it wouldn't work so how would I go about getting a new key code?
  5. MrMohawk

Modding Arena?

Just had an idea pop into my head... Is it possible to be able to allow using your own equipment in arenas? or at the least choose your weapon?
  6. MrMohawk

Being a Mercenary

How do I become a mercenary for a faction? I ask to become one and it just tells me my party strength...
  7. MrMohawk

Can control in seiges?

I here people talking of controlling their men in seiges, I can't  :twisted:
  8. MrMohawk

How can I make my own banner and the like?

How can I make my own Banner? I'd also like to make all the banners appear on shields  :mrgreen: I need to know specifically(sp?) what you need to download and what you need to do... I've heard people using paint :shock:
  9. MrMohawk

Favourite Town?

I vote for Suno, great place to defend...
  10. MrMohawk

How can I mod these things into my game?

I want to be able to mod the following... 1. In the Eagle and the Radiant Cross mod, your party limit is huge! I want that for Native! 2. When you go to recruit from villages, it will come up with a random number of how many you can recruit. My question is, can I change it? 3. For seiges...
  11. MrMohawk

Request for someone to make a mohawk hairstyle, or tell me how to.

As the title says, I would like my guys to be able to have a mohawk! I have one IRL so I think my guys on the game should too! Just tell me when you got it done and I'll say thank you very much... don't know what to trade for...  :?
  12. MrMohawk

A couple of questions...

Just got the demo about 3 weeks ago, played it non-stop got the full game and am thoroughly enjoying it. I have a few questions though. 1. How do I take Fiefs? 2. How do I become a Vassal? 3. Where can I see some Nord fleets? 4. Say I Downloaded a Mod, mucked the installation up, had to...
Back
Top Bottom