Search results for query: *

• Users: bercerus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Floating weapon parts

Summary: when crafting 1or2H sword. if you increase the length of blade, will make the crafted sowrd's blade floating out of guard. not happen if craft the sword with default length or shorten. How to Reproduce:just craft 1or2H sword and increase blade length. Have you used cheats and if so...
  2. Resolved Floating weapon parts

Summary: when crafting 1or2H sword. if you increase the length of blade, will make the crafted sowrd's blade floating out of guard. not happen if craft the sword with default length or shorten. How to Reproduce: just craft 1or2H sword and increase blade length. Have you used cheats and if so...
  3. about payment in "merc contract"

how im gonna made more money from being merc in WFaS? its take me a while that i need to go receive payment from faction ruler by yourself weekly. (unlike original MB that pay you automaticly) .  but its just 100-200 thalers.  anyway to increase that?  they say how much pay is up to your...
  4. i cant give fief to other?

when im still a free man, when im talking to companion there is a "give fief" dialogue option but when im join faction (reclaim throne quest rebellion faction) and take 2 cities and some of castle and village from enemy to my own.  that dialogue disappear  even after i won rebellion war and...
  5. my accompany lord wont join my battle

-just play reclaim throne quest -in rebellion war, any of my accompany lord always join my battle both castle siege and open field -i win it and got nominated to marshal by new king -after that no other lord from my faction join my battle since. even i order them to "follow me' or "gather...
Back
Top Bottom