Search results for query: *

1. berkyx

Is 2017 still a thing ?

?️NS Marko said:
    When you announce you want it to happen in 2016, but it can't happen in 2017.

I don't get it.

thats why they don't give release date. Taleworlds looks a lot like my father he says i'll be there in 5 min but i wait about 1 1/2 hour for him to come
  2. berkyx

Total Conversion mods ideas for Bannerlord

ofc a real deal warhammer mod would be great
  3. berkyx

Dev Blog 31/08/17

Johan_Stormcloak said:
    Will we be able to do a military coup if the other lords of a faction aren't happy with the current ruler?

well we can kill lords so people can change
  4. berkyx

Dev Blog 31/08/17

Are we asking our questiions here ? If so
    - How is the lightning in campaign map do we see the effects changing in day&night circles like people light their candles in night time people work on fields on daytime but not on night time
    - How is the upgrading system works ? Do we see its construction when we enter the area or we can only see those effects on campaign mode ?
    - how is your party model looks like ? is it the commander are we going to see on campaign or the bigest type of unit in the party

Don't be That Creep -- Llandy
  5. berkyx

VR

both multi monitor and VR just isn't for this game
  6. berkyx

Good news in February is "PC Gamer Weekender 2018".

Yes and then the e3 and gamescom lol this is became a cycle already
  7. berkyx

Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

Do not look here said:
    Ki-Ok Khan said:

They might have forgotten to add music

That part when two-handed axe takes down two horsemen and kills both horses with one swing at 2:27... just why?

thats Gregor Clegane bro don't judge
  8. berkyx

angela said:
    all this was,
    was more bs, more random battle footage
    nothing which tells you about the campaign/ranks/quests

not being funny but i cant stress enough there is a growing misconception that this game is just 5 years in development

WRONG!

they started it in 2010 after warband was released (just google old articles)

WHY IS IT that 7 years after release all we have is work in progress battle footage, and i believe its been about 3 years since theyve shown us anything non combat related

i understand they arent a massive company like EA but surely large parts of the campaign and quests should have been completed years ago

all they keep showing us is waffle

in fact their last 2 ``weekly blogs`` have beeen nothing more than waffle about the development and NOTHING about actual game play

i think they are stalling us and trolling us

are they making this through your investments ? shut up and wait they can release it whenever they like and after seeing how smooth it is i'm glad they didin't rush things up and screw in release now i can see this game can stay being top seller in steam for months
  9. berkyx

Looks so smooth most of the animations looks great armors looks great and game looks fast which is again great ! Can't wait :smile:
  10. berkyx

Dev Blog 17/08/17

i never felt this betrayed since Stannis Baratheon's death... Bend the knee and give us Banner throne Taleworlds! or i'll destroy you  :evil:
  11. berkyx

Dev Blog 10/08/17

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
    kraggrim ?️ said:
    I'm out of ideas! There's 80 of them, you guys gotta help me.

I can has help!

Used car horse salesman..........
    XJN6D.png

Druidess......... 
    Ym2Eg.png

Dragon Bait.......... 
    gosAS.png

Gnomish Inventor...........
    qzCEV.png

Stealthy Ninja Assassin............ 
    3H9TP.png

Annoyed Townsperson #1............. 
    oBYnG.png

Venerable Historian.............. 
    LxeEa.png

Town Mayor........... 
    FD7w0.png

realm god........
    FD7w0.png
  12. berkyx

[Poll] Co-op, why it's possible and why we should have it.

Networking never an easy job and yeah you're not the first one who tought like this they already debate that and reached a conculusion that it would be cheap and would make game look cheap they said modders can do similar to your suggestion but i think it will downgrade the game alot thats why taleworlds not doing it themselfs
    Edit: let me open this a little bit and show you why its an awful idea lets think ai in bannerlord each individual ai unit on battlefield so if they programmed an algorithm that ai makes randomize behaviours those lines of algorithms goes straight to trash for the sake of networking for co-op therefore 1) it makes looks bad more trashy predictable ai 2) this directly effects unit size on scene so expect much less from the previous one. So this is just ai and imagine in every function in the game when game involves networking it means its dumb as it can gets networking means dumb game, dumb functions and hell its not an easy job at all netwoking is the dark side of the programming just imagine doing all these rewriting whole game just to add co-op and making it more dumb that make looks of the game cheap lol taleworlds is not ubisoft their ceo atleast knows how things works in computers thats why he doesn't want to make it
  13. berkyx

Gamescom 2017

Well you can lie and say you're a press some people did that i guess at e3 and they played it
  14. berkyx

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

lol i don't think Frank is leaving because company is in bad shape Frank is young and this was his first proper job he did everything he could in his 5 years time but people have to understand that companies in Turkey doesn't pay well yeah Taleworlds may pay enough to live in Turkey but i don't think any sane mind would live in Turkey for lifetime. People choose Taleworlds because its a good start for game developer career (like Serdar did now he is with Ubisoft) and good experience Frank probably found a good job in UK where his family are and now leaving so i don't think there are anything to be concern about he did a good job especially with e-sports he guide the company towards more e-sporty and that means fun gameplay anyway i'll miss his redhead lol
  15. berkyx

Bannerlord need a trailer at this CGI level

16. berkyx

HUMMAN said:
    People talk like its so ez to code a game, if you know so much why dont you just make the game?  :mrgreen:

if you have a certain path provided by your supervisors its pretty simple task for a professional in this business
  17. berkyx

ido66667 said:
    I wonder who will make the first adult mod for BL...

18. berkyx

Kataphrakt said:
    Hmm, I had the new community manager Callum in my friendslist. He deleted me. Little bastard haha
    Nonetheless Lust has blocked me aswell because I don't care to his libtard policies
    :/

they think themselfs highly like they're armaGOD when they find job in taleworlds lol
  19. berkyx

look at armagan's face between 2:!7 and 2:22 lol
Back
Top Bottom