Search results for query: *

1. Archery constantly misses during siege battles.

in siege mode i can understand you missing a guys head even tho its dead on. I fired 5 or so crossbow bolts at a guys head and wondered why he didnt die up on the wall. While storming i got closer to the where i was shooting and i noticed the colision mesh around the wall is actually higher than what it is visually in areas. The arrows ended up stuck in midair. Sometimes i find shooting from another angle made the difference but i have noticed that problem.
  2. No faces!

I honestly think its the videocard being so old. I had one of those 6-7 years ago. It may not support some of the shading or effects.
  3. Unistaling the battle sizer

From memory its not a program that installs and adds anything to your registry. You can just delete it and if you want the battle size to go back to normal then just go back to the options of the game and change it there and it will go back to a max of 75.
  4. Not sure if this is a bug...

I might as well reply since im still awake :smile:

I think it was done on purpose because in 0.950 it happened so often that you never had time to wonder the land yourself. I found myself being a slave to him for so long over and over with different lords asking me for help and you would end up losing relation points if you didn't.
  5. Kidnpped Girl still bugged?

I also killed the bandits (i needed the cash lol) and returned her home and had the same problem. Guild master won't except that i have her with me.
  6. Crash problem possibly narrowed down

First of all im not programmer by far but i found out something that may interest the dev's. I constantly had a white screen crash that would happen at the same point everytime on my savegame. This being the second character that has had the problem that i have made i didnt really want to make...
  7. .951 Error MessageBox Report

I cant read that language but if the options are "retry / abort / ignore"  then i found selecting ignore allowed me to continue playing and not crash. For me it did anyway.
  8. Repeated crashes to desktop with saved game, v0.951

Think your going to have to join the cue on this one. I really love the heap of new features and ai in this version but i have the same white screen problem. You dont even have to walk for it to happen. Even if i sit there and camp or hold down the space bar until a certain time (same time each time) whch is like 1-2 seconds from my save. Never had a problem with the previous versions and i didnt get this problem with 0.950 with a character equal in age at over 100 days.

Sure i get some little error window that wants me to retry/ignore/abort in the quest area but ignoring it when it comes up still allows me to play. Updated all my drivers and turned off every option with no change. Reseting the comp doesnt work so im going to try a couple other things and if i find a work around ill be sure to post it up asap
  9. Repeatedly Quits to desktop.

i got the same problem with my save. This is the second character at over 100 days old that its happened with.

Lucky for me it crashes 1.6 seconds after it reloads as im moving :razz:

Going to wait for a patch before i even consider starting again
Back
Top Bottom