Search results for query: *

• Users: hudson57
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hudson57

Getting new PC. Thoughts

Hello Was hoping picking one would be less painful but am really struggling to make up my mind. I have scrapped enough money into a pile and am now looking for a new PC. My budget is about £700 and am looking for a PC that will last for a while and can be upgraded if need. I am currently looking...
  2. hudson57

[CSA]1st virginia cavalry[EU/NA]*Recruting*

1st Virginia Cavalry                       History [center]The 1st Virginia Volunteer Cavalry Regiment was a cavalry regiment raised in Virginia for service in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War. It fought mostly with the Army of Northern Virginia. The Virginia 1st...
  3. hudson57

Rome at war steam group

Hi all I had a look around and theres no steam group so jus type in "Rome at war"and join :)
  4. hudson57

disbanded

disbanded
  5. hudson57

1stRHG(royal horse guards)recruting

reforuming in to a hussars regimet     
  6. hudson57

tips

if any body has tips about modleing a rifle and its butt and nose thats great if this is the wrong place to ask sorry
  7. hudson57

best modleing software

hi all I know i will sound stuiped but what  is the best software for modleing i havejust started so i simple one would be good to thanks  :D
  8. hudson57

43rd regiment of foot[new]

43rd regiment of foot                                                                                             we are a new regiment for NW we aim to be a big and respected regiment with discipline and and bravery at its center but we all so want to be a fun and friendly group Early...
  9. hudson57

43rd regiment of foot[new][recruting]

43rd regiment of foot                                                                                                 we have merged with the 9th follow link                                          ...
  10. hudson57

1st lsmailovsk foot guards [new][recruting]

1st lsmailovsk foot guards history about the guards application roster colonel liberty lieutented john sergeant chopper contact my steam name:1st_liberty101 pm me on this post a below
  11. hudson57

1st lsmailovsk foot guards [new][recruting]

1st lsmailovsk foot guards                                                                                                                         The Guard infantry was more preoccupied with parades and power struggle in St. Petersburg than with glory...
  12. hudson57

test

lol ol lol lol lol lol lol
  13. hudson57

m

lol
  14. hudson57

[NEW] [RECRUITING] 10e cuirasseris cavelry regiment

THE 10e cuirssiers hello and welcome to the 10e we are a new regiment and growing CODE OF CONDUCK no trolling no team killing obey orders application ranks roster my steam name is 10e_hudson so if you have any thing you want to ask...
  15. hudson57

[NEW] [RECRUITING] 10e cuirasseris cavelry regiment

10e cuirasseris CODE OF CONDUCT no trolling no team killing appliacation plz note this is a new regiment some history about the cuirassiers :lol: roster ranks traing add me on steam 10e_hudson rember the first to join is the...
Back
Top Bottom