Search results for query: *

1. Random 'Insert Serial Key'

!! You got my hopes up, thought someone had a solution :lol:

I have a native training match which I'm missing :sad:
  2. Random 'Insert Serial Key'

Hi, I've been playing warband for quite a while now and haven't had this problem before. I own a non-steam version of warband, which I added to my steam library(4x4 key). I was playing the mercenaries mod this morning and I left a server to change character, when I tried to log back in the...
  3. MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

so is there a particular reason you need napoleonic wars to play this..
  4. 0117 download

is there any way to download the newest version without downloading the whole mod again... i already have 0116
  5. Textures File

im sitting at the computer, it's not falling asleep or anything, and yeah everything is cleared..
  6. Textures File

that was the second time i downloaded it lol.. first time cut out around 300mb, and it wasn't all i was missing, i was missing the troops.txt so i went on to nexus and downloaded the 3.51 to 3.6. So it's not like i can't download anything but smaller files don't seem to cut out.
  7. Army Select Bug

I used to have this problem before i stopped playing as well.. the only way they would listen was if i pressed backspace and selected them from the bar at the top next to the mini map, but unfortunately this didn't allow me to use the commands PoP had added into the game; only the native ones.
  8. Textures File

I just downloaded the game but the download cuts out before the end and i seem to be missing most of the textures, is there anyway i could get the texture folder separately?
  9. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

3.23, i kind of fixed it, i downloaded the winrar version of 3.0 and put the data folder into my 3.23 folder and it loaded fine, but now none of my enemies can hit me.. i fought against goblins, the uruk and the men that attack rohan and are stationed next to isengard (cant remember their names).
  10. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

i downloaded this from moddb and even when i use iron launcher it says something about not having windy_flora. so i checked the manual and it says there is supposed to be a data folder, however mine didnt have one when i downloaded it. what should i do??
  11. Most Memorable Moment in POP

(while in battle) ctrl + f9 while listening to the "11_Nirnaeth_Arnoediad" song in the PoP music folder :grin: !

(might want to mute warband while listening to the song)
  12. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

oooh alright, thanks. downloading now  :grin:
  13. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

im pretty confused.. is the last update from 5th july or from 4th january?..
  14. FAQ (for anyone who gets stuck "deeply" somewhere) @.~

so i have edited the party size because its waaay too small, anyway, even though i still have about 80 free slots it comes up with a message that says "the number of soldiers in (my character's) army exceeds the upper limit. You'd better adjust in troop setting to avoid soldiers leaving." and then some of my top tier troops leave... i dont know why its doing this but if you could help me fix it, it would be appreciated..  :oops:
  15. House Blacklust ***Recruiting Roleplayers***

Because i was inactive for more than half a year :wink:
  16. House Blacklust ***Recruiting Roleplayers***

cj31D.jpg

I am aeldarian, if you were wondering :smile:
  17. House Blacklust ***Recruiting Roleplayers***

I actually just started playing again after about 8 months, im not actually on the family roster anymore but im still up for some rp if you want?
  18. MP Fantasy [WB] Vildrheim RolePlay

i hope this turns out as good as it sounds.... persistent world is kind of dead in terms of rp nowadays :/(no offense to the mod though)
  19. Emir Xerxes

Haha i just removed all my garrisoned units from torbah before i renounced my oath and then besieged while it had 0 units :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom