Search results for query: *

1. Auto Change Mode - For servers

Hi there, I help run the Official Australian NW Wars server, and I was just wondering if anybody has come across a way to Auto-Change game modes. Say after half an hour it switches from battle to siege etc... Or any way to enable poll for different modes. If any 1 can help us out that would...
  2. NW Completed Weekly Line Battle Event - Aus Official NW

Hi Guys, GloVine presents the weekly Australian Official Line Battle Events. WHEN!? 5:30 pm AEST EVERY SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING (19th May) This event will occur weekly!! You must log into Team Speak 3 in order to gain the official password to participate in the line battle If you have any...
  3. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

Line battle this Saturday on Aus server. check out http://www.loungechaircarnage.com/ for updates.
  4. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

everything sorted now, every 1 in 1 server all regiments happy. And please do not say anything if you have no idea whats going on. and server should be in list NW_OFFICIAL_AUS_1_GLOVINE
  5. New Official Aussie Server!

jongtu said:
    I do not like this one bit. Already made two of three major regiments rage.

Its all good now, dont jump to conclusion just miss communication. thats all nothing else. stop sticking ur nose where it doesnt belong
  6. New Official Aussie Server!

Hi Guys, Most of you know me already if not... Im Skitzo. Any ways Australia now has an Official NW server up and is on the server list. If you have any suggestions/complaints or just wanna talk, feel free to PM me :) Cheers, Skitz
  7. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

Just an update - Tested all server functions will run fine up to about players :smile: all functions working correctly. If you join it and see any abnormalities please let me know ASAP.
  8. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

No worries, I just want the AUS community to be happy and stop this split server business.

Check out our sponsor glovine.com.au
Back
Top Bottom