Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

Users who are viewing this thread

40 cents a slot?, Probably a American company.

Anyway I had a great chat with a Australian chap named Skitzo.
He works at glovine.com.au

And hes going to put up a 200 slot server for you guys completely for free!  :cool:

Thank him a lot.

No worries, I just want the AUS community to be happy and stop this split server business.

Check out our sponsor glovine.com.au

Just an update - Tested all server functions will run fine up to about players :smile: all functions working correctly. If you join it and see any abnormalities please let me know ASAP.

Well, there are some issues with the admin. I'm not sure what, but the 102nd aren't involving themselves with the new server. Just some small issues with people chat clogging ands the phrase QQing coming up a lot. :oops:  :???:

Well I noticed today on the other server that there was some bad blood or something, dunno about what but its nice to have more than 1 server since AUS_NW_server fills up at about this time.

rejenorst said:
Well I noticed today on the other server that there was some bad blood or something, dunno about what but its nice to have more than 1 server since AUS_NW_server fills up at about this time.

I'm pretty sure the bad blood is due to the fact some select people were repeatedly spamming the AUS_NW_server with "join now bettar servar!" messages despite getting told that they shouldn't be advertising other servers by the admins.

I don't understand why the boycotters are taking the actions of a few players against the entire server though.

everything sorted now, every 1 in 1 server all regiments happy. And please do not say anything if you have no idea whats going on. and server should be in list NW_OFFICIAL_AUS_1_GLOVINE

The new server is the beggining of a greater era for not just NW players, NW itself but also Australian Mount & Musket as a whole, a server to this capcity is a true accomplishment for Australians gamers to enjoy and utilise.  Thank you Skitzo, and Thank you Vince!, and of course thank you www.Glovine.com.au for your sponsorship for this.  It is great to see Australian businesses supporting gamers like this and giving us something we most likely would not have been able to ahive in a short term or cost effective capacity like this.  People should be happy this server is up and running and that people who truly want gaming in this genre to go forward and upward.  Thanks again!

I hope in the future you guys will get a server big enough for line battles to happen with too! keep up the good fight.

Line battle this Saturday on Aus server. check out http://www.loungechaircarnage.com/ for updates.

Very happy to see how this whole deal turned out!
Complaint turning into an action and overall happiness increase is such a pleasure to witness.

And I'll refrain from criticizing the people on the US servers...  :twisted:

Good that the oceanic people can finally work together.

Back
Top Bottom