Search results for query: *

• Users: jaceneliot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jaceneliot

Resolved Crash at every startup

Summary: Hi ! I can't launch the game. I try from the launcher, no success. Once i clicked on "play", the game launch, i have the startup picture with the loading animation, then 3 sec and it crash and i have the message. How to Reproduce: trying to start the game... Have you used cheats and if...
  2. jaceneliot

Impossible to redeem Bannerlord's key on TW website

Hi ! I have a problem : i can't redeem my Bannerlord key (which is activated on Steam) on TW website. I have an 404 error when i validate the key on my profile. Another thing : i connected my Warband key to my TW account. Can i download the game without DRM ? Thanks
  3. jaceneliot

SP - Battles & Sieges Thought and issues about automatic battle resolution

Hi ! I would give a feedback about automatic resolution. Every Warband player knows it : it did not really works. Because in Warband, when you have like 60 soldiers and you fight (not automatic) against bandits, you never loose soldiers. Like really never. It's almost the same if you fight...
  4. jaceneliot

Siege gear...please....

The idea of giving us a city outfit and a battle outfit is great. Now, I think you should create siege gear. In Bannerlord even more than in Warband, we don't use the same equipment. Most players play on horseback in field battles, with a spear or other long weapons. While in siege, one would...
  5. jaceneliot

Resolved I crash then i can't load my save

Hi ! I have a 270 days save. My problem is that i play some time and then i crash. My game freeze, i have a CTD, then the crash error report window appear. When i restart the game, i can't load my save anymore. It just freeze on loading screen, then CTD and report window. I already took an old...
  6. jaceneliot

About the release...

Hi ! First : I wonder when exactly the game will be available. Thuesday 31 at 00:00 ? Can we download the game before ? Second : if i buy the game on TaleWorlds website, will they gain more money ? Can i avoid them to pay the 30 % to Steam ? Third : if i buy the game on TaleWorlds website...
Back
Top Bottom