Search results for query: *

1. Grumpy181155

Level 300 Trade

How many points in Social do I need to get to Level 300 Trade, assuming I have 5 focus points in Trade already?
  2. Grumpy181155

How Many Children Can you Have?

The title says it all. So far in two play throughs I have only managed 4 each time and I am curious if there is a limit of four or whether it is just coincidence.
  3. Grumpy181155

SP - General Better Control of Caravans and Companions

Currently there is almost no control of Caravans and if a caravan is intercepted and my Companion captured he seems to appear in a random town and then just sits there waiting for me to come and get him moving again. To make it worse when I do travel to get him sometimes he teleports to a...
  4. Grumpy181155

Hideouts and Village Quest "Need help with ...... bandits"

So I bought Baltakhand from Mesui for what I thought was a relatively cheap price. Not because I wanted that town but because I was in conversation with Mesui and I saw she owned it and so I made an offer. When I got to my new town it had zero Prosperity and zero Loyalty and -9 for Prosperity...
  5. Grumpy181155

Empire Notifications

I am no longer getting the Kingdom Notifications on the right hand side of the campaign map. Did I turn them off somehow or have I got a bug? If I go to the Kingdom Tab after a town has been taken I am asked to resolve the issue but there is no notification in the campaign map.
  6. Grumpy181155

Change Village Production?

Is it possible to change a village production? Pen Cannoc has three villages and ALL produce clay! Is this a bug or an oversight by the developers?
  7. Grumpy181155

SP - General Weapons Crafting

There needs to be a method of sorting the various components by their attributes. For example just looking at one handed swords there are 88 blades, 78 Pommels, 137 Grips and 78 Guards making for an bewildering number of combinations. When I craft a one handed sword for using on horseback I...
  8. Grumpy181155

Resolved Bug Report - Mission to Deliver horses

I have a mission to deliver Steppe Horses but if I have a lame Steppe Horse the mission will not allow me to give the horses. I have to sell the lame Steppe Horse before I can complete with the mission.
  9. Grumpy181155

Factors Affecting the Ability to Convince Other Lords to Change Allegiance

I am having a little trouble understanding the factors that affect my ability to convince other lords to change allegiance. The conversation options are affected by Charm, Honor, Calculating, Mercy and Valor and while I know what my Charm is what I need to do to alter it I have no idea what my...
  10. Grumpy181155

SP - General Constant War is boring

In my current play through since I have been a member of a faction it has been constant war and it is just getting boring. There are effectively only 5 factions remaining and my faction would have approximately 1/4 of all the cities on the map and every other faction is almost constantly at war...
  11. Grumpy181155

Jassid the Waster

So I have a caravan being operated by Jassid of the Wastes with a party of 52 and it has party wages of -2902 :unsure: My current party is only 32 but made up of all top tier horse archers and it only costs -395. Is it possible that Jassid is robbing me?
  12. Grumpy181155

Thank you Yaga for the trees

While I was chasing down some looters today through a wooded area I could not help but be impressed by the trees and I remember so many detailed posts from our forum member Yaga pushing the point for better trees. Well Yaga, you and Taleworlds have succeeded and thanks to both of...
  13. Grumpy181155

Resolved Unable to enter a castle after a successful seige

Summary: I have joined the Khuzait and led an army to a successful siege of a castle and on completion I was not allowed to enter the castle with a warning that "the lord has forbidden me from coming inside the walls .....". The castle has switched to the Khuzait but there was no garrison and...
  14. Grumpy181155

Taleworlds.com Not Opening in IE11

Hi Guys, I usually use IE11 and in the past have never had an issue opening Taleworlds.com site but today I get a Server Error and the home page will not open in IE11.  I can access the forum from a link I have to the Prophesy of Pendor page and everything seems to work normally except the home...
  15. Grumpy181155

New Warband Game

I am torn and I desperately need help and advice, or preferably some facts or knowledgeable opinion. I am about to start a new game of Prophesy of Pendor and I am concerned that before I conquer Pendor and put the rightful king on the throne that some other game will be released that will take...
  16. Grumpy181155

Companions Auto-Equip

Firstly thanks for the fantastic mod.  I think SOD and Prophesy of Pendor are the two best single player mods out there. Is there some way to have your Companions auto-equip with better equipment following a combat as per Prophesy of Pendor?  I really find checking the gear of each of my...
Back
Top Bottom