Search results for query: *

• Users: Mack.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mack.

59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ]

Information The 59th Regiment of Foot was once the valiant 4e that fought for the Emperor and France. We now fight for King (Gorge III) and country. We are an active regiment with a regular attendance of 20-25 per event and there is always 10+ in teamspeak at times of the day ready to play...
  2. Mack.

NW Completed [4e] Imperial Ranger Danger [88th] ~ Sunday infantry only linebattle

About This new linebattle is hosted by the 88th 'Connaught Rangers' Regiment of Foot and the 4e Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale. The idea of this linebattle originally comes from the 84e Regiment, as they originally used thin maps. We'd love to keep on hosting events on such...
  3. Mack.

Mack's Mapping Corner

''La Haye Sainte, the one who wins the farmhouse. Wins the battle.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte This is my little corner, and here you can view + download my maps. And look WIP ofcourse! :!: Warning: All images are 1920x1080 :!: Currently not working on any map. Suggestions please...
  4. Mack.

[ Union ] 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment

Just some more talking, and we might startoff with this regiment  :).
  5. Mack.

NW Completed Friday Waterloo Conquest Event - [ Exclusive, only once / twice ]

[br] [br] [br] The Battle of Waterloo was fought on Sunday, 18 June 1815 near Waterloo in present-day Belgium, then part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands. An Imperial French army under the command of Emperor Napoleon was defeated by the armies of the Seventh Coalition, comprising an...
  6. Mack.

Mack's Mapping Corner [ INCL: Waterloo map ] - More coming!

''La Haye Sainte, the one who wins the farmhouse. Wins the battle.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte This is my little corner, and here you can view + download my maps. And look WIP ofcourse! :!: Warning: All images are 1920x1080 :!: Im currently working on this map; ( Conquest ) it will be...
  7. Mack.

IIe Corps d'Armée

Commandants et Diplomates du IIe Corps                          Commandants:   Colonel en Premiere Furrnox   Colonel en Seconde Seyfti   Colonel en Premiere Lannes Mack   Major Lannes Lassale   Major Jean Bosmann L'état-major du Corps:  ...
  8. Mack.

Questions about trainings.

Here, some commanders can post their idea's how to give several trainings, and others can ask stuff here. ( I hope you guys like the idea ) Now I've a question aswell: How do you guys give melee-training, because Im kinda stuck with the 4e's. =/
  9. Mack.

4e Grenadiers [ Capture the Flag ]

Not enough guys came on the server, so we just keep it on TDM now. Sorry ;).
  10. Mack.

NW Stuttering ( Fix? )

Hello, Well today I was clicking some random stuff in steam, and I suddenly came on the M&B steam forum, then I saw a thread how to fix the stuttering. I've a good PC now, but I still had the stuttering, and it did work for me. So to help others out: Lower your max framerate at configuration...
  11. Mack.

NW Completed Waterloo Campaign ( Applications open! )

What is this for event? This event is an campaign, based on the battle of waterloo. We'll appoint 2 generals, which have acces to the best units on the waterloo battlefield. From cavalry to cannons! They'll decide if Napoleon or Wellington won the battle of waterloo. We'll use ( not 100% )...
  12. Mack.

[ Maps ] Mack

Hello, I'm quite new to map making, but I've already made some trainings maps. Also a few battle maps ( Waterloo, D-Day ). I decided to not submit any of these just because they've a lack of details and are just not good enough for going official. Tough, the 4e is using a trainings-map and I...
  13. Mack.

Fun with sappers!

Hey everyone, just post some pictures on here, what cool stuff you made with sappers.. We all made this after a few hours of working ( most done by killerbread ). And we're around 0,5 times as high now lol!
  14. Mack.

Waterloo battle map.

Hello, Recently I made a waterloo map for NW, Skass asked me to create it but I trough lets just post it on taleworlds so you guys can rate it. La Haye Sainte is just the same as in the map so is Hugomont, it was really helpfull that it were just parts what you can put together etc. I took the...
  15. Mack.

Working doors [ How to make them? ]

Hello, I'm working on a waterloo map, but I just can't find any working door, when I place one it doesn't work, and I can't destroy it either. Could someone please tell me how I can make those doors work? Sincerly, Mack
  16. Mack.

59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ] ~ The lilly whites

Information The 59th Regiment of Foot was once the valiant 4e that fought for the Emperor and France. We now fight for King (Gorge III) and country. We are an active regiment with a regular attendance of 20-25 per event and there is always 10+ in teamspeak at times of the day ready to play...
Back
Top Bottom