Search results for query: *

1. John Stuart

62nd (Wiltshire) Regiment of Foot [Line/Light] [*Recruiting NA*]

ItosBoy90 said:
    Went in a huge circle then back to the original.  :neutral:

Yep.
  2. John Stuart

NW Completed Elite Classical Line Battle Organization[Mon/Sat:8pmEST][Accepting Applications]

Bump

Still accepting applications! We need a few more regiments and then we can start the first event.
  3. John Stuart

The Muffin King said:
    No Highlanders? :sad:

I loved my man-skirts, unfortunatley the regiment didn't...
  4. John Stuart

NW Completed Elite Classical Line Battle Organization[Mon/Sat:8pmEST][Accepting Applications]

WhiteEagle said:
    Leaders steam name: [9th][DH]{YG}SerbianWhiteEagles
    Regiment name: 9th Life Infantry Regiment
    Role(Line or Skirmishers): Line Infantry
    How many will be attending: 12-15
    What days will you be attending: Saturday for now (Monday may be added later)

Thank you Rabbit :cool:

Accepted! Glad to have you Eagle  :wink:
  5. John Stuart

Scorpia said:
    Didn't see this thread until today. Goodluck. Fun fact, an ancestor of mine was a "Pipe Major" during the 19th century for the 93rd. John MacLeod.

Do him proud  :wink:

Thanks, and that's a very interesting fact!  :smile:
  6. John Stuart

Bob_the_Almighty said:
    How old are you?: I am 14
    Steam ID: redpandathealmighty
    Where are you from?: West Coast America
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3, if not, would you be willing to download it: I have it, but am not really sure how to use it.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I don't have all that much time on my hands, but I will try to make as many events as I can. I like being in orderly battles. Oh, and Napoleonic wars are my favorite.
    Do you comply & adhere to our Code of Conduct?: Yes, yes I do.
    MrZachto said:
    How old are you? 14.
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46880150
    Where are you from? Virginia
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3, if not, would you be willing to download it? Yes.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I'm a freshman that loves to play basketball, baseball, and Napoleonic Wars. Although I don't have alot of time on my hands, I'll try hard to be at trainings and linebattles!
    Do you comply & adhere to our Code of Conduct? Yes, I comply and adhere to your Code of Conduct. :grin:

You're both accepted!

Go ahead and accept my friend request, and we'll get you guys setup.

Edit: Zachto, can you please give me your actual steam username? or the one you're using now? The ID code isn't what we need  :razz:
  7. John Stuart

nicknick12 said:
    Regiment Name:18e
    Class:We join as Skimisher
    Days:both days :smile:
    you have my steam Rabid :wink:

Accepted   :wink:

Edit: Although, could you tell me how many men you will be bringing?
  8. John Stuart

jezza93 said:
    Sounds rather good,though may I ask does the shoulder-shoulder spacing include Skirmishers too? Seems it would reduce the effectiveness of Riflemen a tad.

Was in a bit of a rush last night making all the rules and thread, I didn't put the details for the skirmishers. And skirmishers can behave as usual skirms. Spacing, crouching, etc...
  9. John Stuart

Talii said:
    Good luck with this, But honestly? ;

"Do not officer aim on purpose. Accidents happen, and the muskets are innacurate, but try not to aim for the officer!"

:neutral:

Thanks, and yes... I don't think a regiment enjoys their officers being sniped on purpose while leading.
  10. John Stuart

Elite Classical Line Battle Organization Hosted By: The 62nd (Wiltshire) Regiment of Foot Sponsored By: GridGaming.net What Is This? The ECLBO is named for what will be represented on the battlefield. Elite, meaning skill, discipline, maturity, and above all... A challenge. With those four...
  11. John Stuart

Unbann request : 21te_Sol_LA1

lolimen said:
    hello
    i need a unbann: 21te_Sol_LA1

from the server    NW_Official_EU_1

i was banned  because i  have make teamkilling

the time and date i didnt know

timezone ist : MEZ
    the User Identification Number i didnt know

Don't worry, I got this... I'll go ahead and stand in for the admins. Hello great sir, it looks like you posted a horrible unban form in the wrong area. Please go to the unban section of the forums: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,294.0.html
  12. John Stuart

Yes it was! Millander's LB's are always nice  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom