Search results for query: *

• Users: Gonthran
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gonthran

Closed Skills seems to go missing on some battle

Summary: While playing some M&B, i just started to run into some "bug". For some reason from one battle to another, my personnal skills seems to not work at all then work again on the next battle, without changing anything. Does happend on enginnering on the map sometimes, i'm at 166 and the...
  2. Gonthran

Reinforcement by 10 soldiers

Since the new update i have a serious game breaker problem. Whenever i start to win a battle/siege the ennemy reinforcement start to spawn everytime far away from the battle scene, making the troops run back and forth around the map to catch 10-20 soldiers. But the real problem is usually...
  3. Gonthran

Machinima Napoléonic Wars

Bonjour, Notre régiment ( le 14e ) a réaliser un court métrage, pour donner naissance a une video amateur mettant en scène le 14e régiment ( nous ) dans une histoire. Toutes les scènes, dialogues et montages ont était par Flopz! Les maps par Suchet. Tout les acteurs/figurants sont des...
  4. Gonthran

Le 14e Régiment D'infanterie de Ligne

[font=comic sans ms] " Bravoure " before the regiment collapsed, we were a good french line infantry with a great experience in mount&musket. We managed to gain a kind of renown with the French Conquest every Saturday ( Thanks to O'malley <3 ) That's what we will try again in Napoleonic Wars...
Back
Top Bottom