Reinforcement by 10 soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the new update i have a serious game breaker problem.

Whenever i start to win a battle/siege the ennemy reinforcement start to spawn everytime far away from the battle scene, making the troops run back and forth around the map to catch 10-20 soldiers.
But the real problem is usually after the first engagement if i did kill most of ennemy unit before the first reinforcement they start to come back by only 10-20 soldiers or less (depends of the ennemy force) so i'm here sitting 1200-1200 battle first engagement about 150 troops on each side and then 150 against 10 until i kill all the ennemy troops. which is pointless. In the siege it happend the same way, where after i start to take the wall the ennemy doesn't spawn anymore or 5 by 5 until i kill 500 soldiers. So basically 1hour fight for just taking 5 troops by 5 down.
It also happend against looter where i'm 300 against 70. it start by a 200-40, then they spawn 1 by 1 until there is no one left, making the battle so long for nothing.

Something even worse happend in a Siege defense, i had some catapult and took down the ennemy siege engine (Ram, tower) so they start to retreat and then wait standing at their spawn, so i did start to charge to finish the battle. But when i start to eliminate their troops, they just spawn inside the castle and close the door, making all my troops standing outside waiting and also same **** again they were spawning 10 by 10 even if they were 1200 against my 500 soldiers.

i just pass all my battle to wait until my troops kill the 5 by 5 troops no fun.

As you can see below i was 800 against 800. After the first fight, they start spawning 10 by 10 until they had no troop left.
unknown.png

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Back
Top Bottom