Search results for query: *

1. Gonthran

Closed Skills seems to go missing on some battle

It's the weather.
    I do agree weather have an effect.
    • Mission Effects:
      • Wet/snowy grounds decrease the max speed of mounts and mount acceleration by 15%.
      • Active raining or snowing decreases the projectile speed of arrows and bolts by 20%, causing reduced damage and accuracy.

But I go from 40 dmg on heavy to more than 100 (when not shooting in the back of a shield). Same with light troops going from 70-80 to 130-150.(start of video from 0:16 to 0:22, i shoot at hardenedcrossbowman for 58 dmg at 15:35 i shoot the same guy for 108 in the shoulder, or 8:20-8:35 vlandian sharpshooter for 56 in the chest , then at 15:50 to 16:03 slowing down to be almost steady, while ennemy troop are running away so decrease the amount of dmg i will deal. i do 58 in the leg, 78 in the shoulder, 103 in the abdmomen from the back when they got shield. I can't believe the arrow would deal only half dmg because it goes from 80m/s to 69m/s ). Also we don't see it in the video because it didn't happend, since it happend on more rare occasion same thing happend with melee which shouldn't be impact by weather, and horse speed is decrease not by 15% but i'm back to a "0" skill sensation where the horse doesn't even run just casually walking.
  2. Gonthran

It happend just now, i start to record right away and stop it when it would work fine again. No idea what cause the problem to happend for 2 siege then diseppear. i tried to shoot on different target with different part of the body to show the lack of dmg. Dealing about 80 dmg on milita and light troup and 40 dmg or less on "heavy" one. Then in the battle perk start to work again and i deal more than 100 dmg on almost any troops.
    here is the link (should be in HD in about a hour ):
    First siege from 0:00-3:30 showing my perks and items right after.
    Second siege from 7:20-12:10
    Battle 14:00-17:00 showing my perks and items right after nothing change in between.

So it didn't happend for quite a while until i got this video, so i started to think when it did start and what could have been the cause ? (only lead i have if that can help) Turns out i remember doing lot of children and creating my kingdom around the lvl 37 while recruiting new lords. When a decision or a guidance for a child appear i was more likely to see my perks "go away" for the next fight and since i had like 12 children to deal with + every new castle i would conquer then choose to give (even if children seems to cause more the problem to occur). It felt like, it was just happening at every moment. But now almost all the children are grown up, so it's just about giving castle away.
  3. Gonthran

Could you capture a video that shows the moments where skills are felt inadequate? We tried with your save file but could not reproduce such a case.
    I'll try.
  4. Gonthran

Could you share with us the save file you are experiencing this issue with?
    Done
  5. Gonthran

Summary: While playing some M&B, i just started to run into some "bug". For some reason from one battle to another, my personnal skills seems to not work at all then work again on the next battle, without changing anything. Does happend on enginnering on the map sometimes, i'm at 166 and the...
  6. Gonthran

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: La Rose Ardente - 14e Gaming
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: E
    In which Division would you like to play?: E
    Teambanner (if available):
    eI9PZaxl.png

Team Contact :

Gonthran (Mariace#0128 ) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/gonthran.196469/)
    Yttrium (YTTM#4992) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/yttrium•.579030/)

Roster :

7. Gonthran

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #3 - Skirmish tournament

Team: La Rose Ardente - 14e Gaming
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: E
    In which Division would you like to play?: E
    Teambanner (if available):
    eI9PZaxl.png

Team Contact :

Gonthran (Mariace#0128 ) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/gonthran.196469/)
    Yttrium (YTTM#4992) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/yttrium•.579030/)

Roster :

8. Gonthran

EU Siege Open [14e] [DN] 04/11 Friday Siege of Château Gaillard [Weekly]

Events are still organise Friday.
    If you want to take part in it.
    You can add https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989347714 on steam
  9. Gonthran

[CFS 2] Tournoi de prédictions ( 25€ pour le gagnant )

Partie 2
    Ligue 1 :

Royaume de Cintra 12 - 0 Knights of Andales
    Les Grosses Brutes Teigneuses 12 - 3 Royaume de Cintra
    Knights of Andales 12 - 0 Les Grosses Brutes Teigneuses
  10. Gonthran

Partie 2
    Ligue 2 :

Ordre du Lion d'Or - Roquefort 7 - 10 14e - Le Pissenlit Flamboyant
    Mes Sales Mômes 9 - 6 Principauté d'Antioche
  11. Gonthran

Partie 2
    Ligue 3 :

Ordre du Lion d'Or - Beaufort 8 - 7 De Hauteville
    Les Rapaces 2 - 12 Ordre du Lion d'Or - Beaufort
    De Hauteville 12 - 0 Les Rapaces
  12. Gonthran

Partie 2
    Ligue 2 :

14e - Le Pissenlit Flamboyant 12 – 3 Mes sales mômes
    Principauté d'Antioche 6 - 12 Ordre du Lion d'Or - Roquefort
  13. Gonthran

Partie 1
    Ligue 3 :

Les Rapaces 7 – 9 Ordre du Lion d'Or - Beaufort
    Ordre du Lion d'Or - Beaufort 9 – 7 De Hauteville
    De Hauteville 9 – 9 Les Rapaces
  14. Gonthran

Partie 1
    Ligue 2 :

14e - Le Pissenlit Flamboyant 10 – 8 Ordre du Lion d'Or - Roquefort
    Mes sales mômes 12 – 3 Principauté d'Antioche
    Mes sales mômes 12 – 6 Ordre du Lion d'Or - Roquefort
    Principauté d'Antioche 6 – 12 14e - Le Pissenlit Flamboyant
  15. Gonthran

Partie 1
    Ligue 1 :

Knights of Andales 12 – 6 Les Grosses Brutes Teigneuses
    Royaume de Cintra 1 – 12 Knights of Andales
    Royaume de Cintra 7 – 10 Les Grosses Brutes Teigneuses
  16. Gonthran

Vainqueur de Ligue 1 : Knights of Andales
    Vainqueur de Ligue 2 : 14e - Le Pissenlit Flamboyant
    Vainqueur de Ligue 3 : Ordre du Lion d'Or - Beaufort
  17. Gonthran

Reinforcement by 10 soldiers

Since the new update i have a serious game breaker problem. Whenever i start to win a battle/siege the ennemy reinforcement start to spawn everytime far away from the battle scene, making the troops run back and forth around the map to catch 10-20 soldiers. But the real problem is usually...
  18. Gonthran

[BEAST 8] Division D - weekly matchups

LRA 3 (9) - 1 (3) IPL Thanks for the game IPL
    It was really a close game on many rounds!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
  19. Gonthran

New Season of Beast?

When 4-5 division work totally fine without any drama and only the "top" one doesn't then I highly doubt the problem is with the admins.
    They're putting in alot of effort for you to be able to have a competitive tournament.
    Perhaps a BEAST without like half the players in this "A" division would be the far better option :xf-wink:
    Well if we kick out the team in div A, they can go make their own tournament like that.
    And every other div can actually enjoy the tournament without any Drama.
    @Aeronwen @TheBard ✂ Don't listen to the bark. you did a fantastic job, and the fact that no one did the same thing just show the amount of work and time you need to put in and have something enjoyable
  20. Gonthran

Ranked mode sucks, and heres why

Be patient. You cant expect a ranked matchmaking to work instantly. By now the vast majority of casual players is still unranked.
    I think you miss the update
    • The number of points you gain or lose with each match depends on the average ratings of your team and the enemy team. If your team has a lower average rating than that of the opponent and you win, you gain more points compared to a game where the average ratings between the teams are more balanced. And if you lose against a higher average rating team, you lose fewer points.
    So basically doesn't matter if you are ranked or not you still play against the same player.
    Wannabes dodge matches bc they are butthurt about their ranking. That won't last. In the long run, they can either quit the game or accept that they are mediocre. Give it a week.
    Well from now on, you can't play cause people are leaving. When a game is starting, you just play against a strong stack of player to get destroyed. With the point just above, you will play with the same player no matter your rank. So what's the point to start a skirmish to wait 20min to either get back to a draw or destroyed ?

The point "not enough players for matchmaking" is invalid. Taleworlds can't just summon players.
    It is, before you could at least play a game, it could 3v3, 3v5... and people could join and leave, but the whole point was, you were playing. Right now you can't since there is either not enough player or someone is leaving so no more game at all.
    Only chance to get new players into their matchmaking is by avoiding instant butchering. So ranked matchmaking is a basic requirement if you they want to stick to queuing.
    Still the same point as the first doesn't matter if you are ranked or not you still play against the same player. So you will never get new player in the matchmaking because they will be disgust by the fact they can't even hit a single guy.
Back
Top Bottom