Search results for query: *

1. Våran klant till Kung (SWE)

Vi behöver dom gamla kungarna som förtjänade att vara kung. Bernadotte är en bunt med franska mesar likt politikerna som sitter i riksdagen idag. Fega jäklar ingen äkta svenskhet i dom alls. Länge leve Vasa ätten och den Pfalziska ätten.
  2. Vilken nationalitet tillhör du?

Ursvensk Viking  :twisted:
  3. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Nice character model Curtis!
  4. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Okey I figured something else out.

Tried same settings but instead with a Dxt5 Interpolated Alpha

And the result is with Normal Camera View and you can see clearly trough the transparent parts

2013_02_03_00004.jpg
  5. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Yes it got a normal map. I managed to get it to work now!

Settings I used!

Shader:

specular_shader_noskin_bump_high

Flags:

Textures:

Diffuse map DXT1 1bit Alpha

Normal map DXT1 No Alpha

Specular map DXT1 No Alpha

Here comes pics!

Normal Camera View
    2013_02_03_00002.jpg

Shift Zoomed Camera View
    2013_02_03_00003.jpg

I think it look pretty good :grin: Hope you guys like it!
  6. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Hmm doesn't work, black where the transparent should be and white when you zoom in. Any idea?
  7. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Thanks I will try it out! You know what shader I should use?
  8. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Thanks! :grin: 584 Faces and 398 Verts.

No problem mate hopefully somebody else can help me! Yeah me neither until now :grin:
  9. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Hello lads, currently working on my gladiator models.

Made an Murmillo helmet but I want both specular and transparency on. Is it possible?

I have tried but seems like I can only get the transparency to work when specular is off and vice versa.
    2013_02_03_00001.jpg

Anyone have any idea? Oh and feel free to write what you think about the helmet. Looks better with specular though.
  10. A stupid question... I know

I'm using Blender but a tip is like Xenoargh said watch tutorials. Also Wings3D should have a forum where you can search for this type of things if you cant find a video tutorial. That's how I learned blender. Youtube tutorials and when I got stuck with something I searched in forum where people are dedicated to Blender. :smile:
  11. Character Mobility and Running speed

Thanks for you reply Ichaff88, yeah I thought about making the map flat, I gonna make a arena map and the ground there will be sand so yes that could work out quite nicely. Thanks mate.
  12. Character Mobility and Running speed

Hey Thanks for your reply Xenoargh! Yeah I guess it's pretty difficult to achieve. I like that idea, I will try and see what I can do. You dont mind helping me in the right direction? I'am new to the module system. So it's possible to add a flat modifier to unit speed? It's not hardcoded?

Thanks again for your reply, really appreciated!
  13. Character Mobility and Running speed

Hi Watakushi thanks for you reply! Yes I guess thats the case :S.

I messed around with the agility a bit now, thanks for the advice! :smile: It actually worked quite good to increase the level of the troop to increase the running speed and therefor also the "slowdown" when you stop and start run again or run uphill etc. Thank you for the advice! :grin:

But it would be awesome to change the hardcode so you dont get "slowed down" by any uphill, ladder etc. Do you have any advice where I should start if I want to change the hardcoded part?

14. Character Mobility and Running speed

Hi, so well I been searching in the forums and looked in tutorial section of the forum but couldn't find anything that touched this subject. So I created this topic to see if any of you guys can help me. What I'am after is to change the characters mobility to a more "unrealistic" mobility...
Back
Top Bottom