Search results for query: *

• Users: spiritwind
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. spiritwind

Clickage! Help Raise the level of Daemons!

Hey, Please help raise the level of my Daemon. You dont have to create an account or anything, just clikc the pic and it will level him up once.  You can only do it once a day, even once helps =). Thanks! ~Spiritwind~ ---- Other Daemons for clickage. Blind -     Visorak06 - Kazzan...
  2. spiritwind

Animation Questions

One of the fallout teams modelers just finished the riggings of his excellent model, and asked me a few questions, of which I do not know. I was hoping some of you could perhaps help us out by answering them. --- " in openbrf, i can't find an animation of a person running and attacking. does...
  3. spiritwind

Fallout mod for M&B recruiting! MUST HAVE CODER TO PROGRESS!!!!

Hello, Thank you for your possible interest in joining the M&B fallout Mod Development team! Lately, we have been struggling with keeping members active, and have found that the flaw is that they cannot complete the assigned tasks. Us active developers pride ourselves in the quality of this mod...
  4. spiritwind

Compiling M&B Coding into Python? Reverse style?

Is it possible to compile M&B coding into Pythonic coding?  The reverse of when you compile the Pythonic files? 
  5. spiritwind

Fallout Mod Recruiting

Hello, Thank you for your possible interest in joining the M&B fallout Mod Development team! Lately, we have been struggling with keeping members active, and have found that the flaw is that they cannot complete the assigned tasks. Us active developers pride ourselves in the quality of this mod...
  6. spiritwind

Coder/Programmer Needed 4 Fallout Mod!

Hello, If your reading this then your possibly interested in joining the fallout team and helping them deliver the best possible fallout experience in the M&B style! We are currently seeking a highly experienced coder in the M&B system that is willing to put some time and dedication into this...
  7. spiritwind

Recruiting Rigger - Fallout Mod

The fallout mod is currently recruiting a rigger. Be responsible for helping the fallout mod add amazing armors that require the aid of an experienced rigger!  Gain access to mnbfallout.forumotion.com developer side.  If you are interested in the position, message Spiritwind and he will...
  8. spiritwind

Little coding melee weapon swing sound help!

Hey everyone, this is Spiritwind requesting some help with  coding. First off I want to make it known that the fallout team is looking for experienced Coders so that problems like this can easily been solved and we can get many new awesome features.  This position would grant you exclusive...
  9. spiritwind

Bots behavior?!

How would I go about adding features to the bots, for instance, how would I make them run a command, like pushing a button, when their health is below 50% or so?  Where are the limits with changing bot behavior or adding new things?  Is it like most fields, the limit is where it currently...
  10. spiritwind

Skeletal/animation Idea?

I've heard that one of the really old brf editor versions had skeletal and animation support.  Would it be possible to add these to modern versions by editing it with that, getting everything working with the old version, then importing the whole brf in.  would this crash brf or just load it...
  11. spiritwind

Modders seeking Developer Information

Hello, I am a modder for M&B and was wondering if perhaps us modders could get a little information about when skeletal, animation, and hitbox support may be given.  There are tons of modders out there that have been working their butts of on mods that require these things, which were promised...
  12. spiritwind

Player Selecting music?

Is there a way to make a radio system perhaps, sort of like whats in fallout 3?  Is that out of boundaries?  How would you go about making a very long clip playing after the player has been in game so much time? 
  13. spiritwind

Quest Help Questions!!!!!

I'm trying to set up a quest, i know the basics, but I need to know some triggers for the quest. The Player needs to be a lord of a certain kingdom, with at least a +10 relation with that king . I also need to know how to make a relation go down through the dialog menu. Also, how do you get...
  14. spiritwind

Healing Weapon/item; Self Heal weapon/item

Is there any way to make an item or weapon to where it heals you or the other person when you use it?  The best way, that im pretty sure is possible, is through mission_templates, to where you have a key configured such as "I" that you can bind to heal all of your health, or better yet, a...
  15. spiritwind

Adding Unique Sound to Certain Melee Weapons - Troops - Horses

How do you add a unique sound to certain Melee weapons - Troops - Horses?  I know the whole Module_sounds system and how to get sounds in for guns but not melee weapons, Troops, or horses.  When I say Troops I mean like the sounds sea raiders make are diffrence then perhaps mountain bandits. ...
  16. spiritwind

FALLOUT TEAM Looking for Coder/Programmer

The fallout team is greatly in need of an experienced coder/programmer.  Right now the only coder that we have is myself and I am not very good with adding new features to the game.  Features that we wish to include are the following, A stealing crouch and steal system, or something similar to...
  17. spiritwind

Setting up an effecient new Arena

How do you set up an efficient arena and what is the dialog coding involved?  Right now the town I'm trying to set one up in is Zendar, however it is really buggy and spawns to location with random terrain but the same size...  What is the correct way? Also, just to keep from having to post...
  18. spiritwind

Making Items Looted everytime

How can you set an item to be looted every time you kill a troop that holds that item? 
  19. spiritwind

Machine gun - Where does this code go?

I cannot get this code to work in game.  Any idea which python file it goes into and what I would need to do to make it work? --- I see that I need a scene prop of "Machine_gun".  I wonder if that was just a flash or something that they had appear right at the barrel of the gun they were using. ...
  20. spiritwind

Python Unexpected Indent #2

Exporting scene data... Exporting troops data Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_troops.py", line 105, in <module>     save_troops()   File "process_troops.py", line 32, in save_troops     file.write("\ntrp_%s %s %s %d %d %d %d %d %d\n  "...
Back
Top Bottom