Search results for query: *

1. Whiligelm

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Any tweak to make courtship faster? Anyone knows how to boost relation points when reading poems?
  2. Whiligelm

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

if only i bought ps4 insted of ps3
  3. Whiligelm

Caribbean!

tis game look good. ill buy it
  4. Whiligelm

Warband can't find any server in the multiplayer lobby

Are the Taleworlds server down? I really can't find anything in the lobby whenever I press the "join a game" option. Also it kind of freeze when I try to go back to main menu. Not that it freeze the game, I just have to wait a bunch of minutes before I can get back to the main menu. Is anyone...
  5. Whiligelm

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

I really hope Freelancer will be integrated. Would be awesome to fight as one of the simple militia in the ranks of the empire
  6. Whiligelm

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Yes, I read that the map had a fps boost. And I think the job that was done is simply spectacular.

But what about the battlefields? I used to dislike those landscape mods because of their bad performance in the field
  7. Whiligelm

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Why evry mod have to change landscape making it more and more heavy on fps? I hope you didnt change the sound effects and animations like evry mod does. It would just ruin the mod. Vanilla animation and sounds are as good as they are
  8. Whiligelm

Suggestions / Feedback

Make the highlander hat purchasable. In any map i played I can't buy it and it's such a shame!
  9. Whiligelm

Suggestions / Feedback

I'd suggest to add ale and whiskey/gin/rum distillated alcohol
  10. Whiligelm

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

I suggest add the "sell" options for evry object like in pw mod
  11. Whiligelm

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Is there any link for the trial version?
  12. Whiligelm

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Love the pants! So ****ing bizarrrrre
  13. Whiligelm

LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

This could be hard to realise but I'd like to suggest:

Emperor Charles V

tiziano_carlo-v-cavallo.jpg

50614038.jpg

Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Charles_V_in_Armour_-_WGA20378.jpg

screen-capture-1.png

screen-capture.png

Emperor Maximilian I

leger1t.jpg

Maximillian_armour_IA_12.jpg

About maximilian armours, I saw they already made a model for the Full Invasion mod. It might be usefull
  14. Whiligelm

Captured Joe said:
    thick1988 said:
    Niccolo da Tolentino will be a great add too, unique armor and attire that should be fun and challenging to create. :smile:
    If you haven't already (which seems to be very unlikely to me, but still), take a look at the paintings of The Battle of San Romano; They're epic!
    I also suggest this armour pack to help modelling http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?520872-15th-Century-Armour
  15. Whiligelm

Captured Joe said:
    That's not John Hawkwood, that's Niccolo da Tolentino. It's from the same book, BTW.
    Just found out, thank you! He would be an interesting character anyway
  16. Whiligelm

thick1988 said:
    P.S.
    For those of you wondering why he doesn't look like his famous monument, as seen here, it's because that monument was created almost a half century after his death. In 1436. I based the model off of "Condottiere on the March" an original painting by Graham Turner. Which can be viewed on his website here

Would this Osprey reference also be inappropriate?
    CDjtnSq.jpg
  17. Whiligelm

Discount

MaHuD said:
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MBWNW/mount-and-blade-warband-napoleonic-wars

50 percent off
    Wow ty very much :smile:
  18. Whiligelm

Cheap Gaming

Tuckles said:
    ty so much  :wink:
  19. Whiligelm

Cheap Gaming

Somone know where to find the Napoleonic Wars DLC at a good price? (less than the 9 € on steam)
Back
Top Bottom