Search results for query: *

1. Rollon

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

This is nice, can't wait to see what they'll do with the good/bad block thingy and nudges, punches...

But please no takedown !
  2. Rollon

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

It's like christmas already, pre-ordered too  :lol:
  3. Rollon

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

I really hope the kickstarter campaign is going to be a success because these guys really deserve it for keeping alive and improving cRPG for 4 years, I've been playing it since 2011 and it will be one of my best gamer's memory I think.

Now without all the warband engine limitations and harcoded stuff and the amount of work they put into the mod I can tell this is going to be great!
  4. Rollon

MM or NW

This thread is full of lulz 

"eestimed veterans"(in your dreams maybe) whinning because they lost their "supremacy" with the DLC when it actually require more skill than previously needed in MM.  :roll:
  5. Rollon

Feinting - The New Spinning

Evanovic said:
    There's your elitist pig Vince ^  :roll:

Oh yeah sure...
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,228484.0.html
  6. Rollon

"Competitive"  :roll:

Man if you want to play in competition go play native like some of us already does, what's the point of being good in this mod when you'll get steam rolled by any decent native fighter like this is already the case.
    I don't want NW to be balanced around melee tournament and such because it just make no sense with this kind of gameplay. I'd rather see the team working on improving the ranged part of the game and other mechanics instead of melee (in this era only 5% of the wounds was made of bayonets...).
  7. Rollon

Thokan said:
    It's the most balanced and best melee in all of Mount and Blade. You just have to let go of your pre-determined love for spammy op-swords to realize it.

Oh man...
    oUPui.jpg
  8. Rollon

The "spear" (including lance, bayonets) stabs with spins should be fixed.

I agree with you JokerNL that it's actually pretty easy to counter but the fact is it don't require any skill to do or learn and it's way too effective in groupfighting.
    Most of those who manage to reach high score with this cheap tactic in NW wouldn't last a few second in a native duel against an average player from what I saw.
  9. Rollon

Of course it is easy to counter in duel (tbh most spinners are quite bad at dueling from what I saw) but in groupfigting it become a dancing ballet when you have 2 or more of those and they will pretty much onehit your whole team in a few second before you can understand what's going on because of the insane speed you can reach while spinning.
  10. Rollon

Rifle melee damage is absolutely ridicilous

The melee attack on the rifle/cavalry musket are already slow as ****, if you end up being spammed by those then it by your own fault and not because of the weapon, a skirmisher with rifle would have no chance against someone of the same level charging on his horse, again if you manage to die in such a duel -> your own fault, don't blame the weapon, you should probably train more.
    However I do agree that the trust and up animation on these rifle are a bit glitchy and random.
    To compensate a nerf in damage (which is not really needed seing the stats) maybe adding knockdown to those blunt weapon would make sense.
  11. Rollon

I'll never get why there are always some people defending broken mechanics such as stab-spinning.
    Stab-spinning doesn't come from NW but it's a pain in the ass in this game because 3/4 of the player have bayonet where the only attack is a stab, to me the melee combat in this DLC is a joke because of this, the main factor is your mouse sensibility rather than your blocking/footworking/feinting/attacking ability, spinstab don't require any skill once you understood how to do it !
    Don't bring the "a fight would go on forever argument" because this is just not true, even more with the new up attack animation, with a proper chamber/kick you will kill your opponent just as fast but yeah this is a bit more difficult to pull out and it actually require some skill...
  12. Rollon

I agree with the OP, the spin stab glitch is very annoying and hardly require any skill, you just have to turn up your mouse sensibility and here you go even a noobish player can become a melee champion in groupfighting, this is silly and not realistic at all.
    I wish there was some way to disable this.
  13. Rollon

OSP Medieval 3D Art 7th-11th century arms and armour pack

Nicely done, could you also make a version with mail coif under the helm ?

9ATuh.jpg
  14. Rollon

OSP Medieval 3D Art 7th-11th century arms and armour pack

Hello Rath0s here are some suggestion of helmet I'd love to see:

Spangenhelm
    K0vqi.jpg

Fluted Phrygian Helmet
    QA6KI.jpg
Back
Top Bottom