Search results for query: *

1. Bear6382

What does the Commissioner of Justice do?

Just started own kingdom and he doesn't do anything, it just states "The town lacks adequate funds for this right now" and I believe I have over 500k in the treasury
  2. Bear6382

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Same here.. Runtime error stops me from ALL servers
  3. Bear6382

EU Clash of Nations!

YOLO
  4. Bear6382

Buying banking and safezone scripts.

as I used to be an admin, I agree and like this banking system, mainly because, its difficult when no admins are online and you need to access x amount of money, yes, farming and otherways are relevant but the banking system

• 1.Makes it a whole lot easier for the admins.

• 2.more difficult-survival for the players, seeming half the time the bank controlled city is held by a faction that rmd's or "Taxes" as they put it.

• 3.It allows the player to gain more fun instead of raging that they've lost everything, therefore resulting in "Oh yeah, lets go the bank!"

One thing I don't agree on, is something we did on our server, we used to allow players to bank their armour/weapons (Only 4slots 'Items') and they could gain this by asking the admin; sadly, PW isn't what it was and the community has gotten a lot more blood thirsty an you'll know what factions im talking off... But back on track, I think the banking system is well placed, maybe lower the withdraw amount a bit.
  5. Bear6382

Randomly banned of EU_Nexus and i have a brand new computer?

Okay I thank you, my apologies for the incident it will not happen again.

LOCKED//
  6. Bear6382

Also, one shot hit is not a full ban but a temp?.. please check if my ban is a full/temp (btw you'll also see I was randomed by one of Atilla's friends which breaks NLR and Random rules so his evidence is abit ****ty..)
    BC1BBF6C34B9F8858801A25FF605293EA756E6D4
  7. Bear6382

Very well, I do not remember attacking him but I trust in the logs, if you look further you should see he was asked to leave and did not.

EDIT#: Also a Random is a random kill not an attack, but im sure if you look through the logs you will find some explanation to why mark attacked, me seeing my faction member be attacked is cause to help.
  8. Bear6382

who did I random?

#EDIT: That screenshot does not prove I "randomed" him, I aimed for Attila because he was asked to leave 3x and de didn't, as you can also see, I did not kill Atilla your logs will prove this. Attila also made many abusive remarks towards Veras faction (which I am not in any longer), he also missed out information of him trolling at us and attacking/horse bumping when he got the chance.

As from a admin perspective I see that it looks like so, but I used to be an admin so if you look carefully my bow is aimed at mark not Attila, his screenshot evidence shows that my bow was readied NOT that I randomed him, your logs will prove such I did not kill Atilla oncen so his ban request is wrong, the ban must be made via evidence PROVING an random attack, this only shows that the bow was ready no kill kill was made by myself as his own evidence proves.
  9. Bear6382

what do you mean by my id? as in charc name or the ingame ID they give you?

EDIT#: I have my bank pin if that will help?
    I have also posted on the official website: http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/15892-unband-appeal-new-computer/
  10. Bear6382

Hi, I have a brand new computer and I tried to join the EU_Nexus_Roleplay server today and it is saying im banned? I transferred the PW file of my old computer onto my new one via USB, is that what it could be? I have looked through the Complaints on the EU_Nexus website and none have been made...
  11. Bear6382

Cant enter Castle keeps or meadhalls (Taverns( ?

Thank you Idibil ! this worked,i got the illusion it had to be played via WSE; anyway thank you. Thank you Sirg

LOCKED//
  12. Bear6382

Cant enter Castle keeps or meadhalls (Taverns( ?

Hi, ive been playing this mod for a while an ive update the mod with the new released patch; but my problem of being unable to enter castle keeps or taverns still continue? its really starting to bug me now so im wondering if there is anything i could do to prevent this! ive looked through...
  13. Bear6382

The British Empire

Thou could not? T'is be such a honorable path to stand by thou's side
  14. Bear6382

The British Empire

Hail my good chap! my M&B has not been working and i am re-downloading so hopefully it works! i will be getting this mod an wish to incline to join! as one of your oldest and most loyal of officers you already know my attributes of leading and my tactical skills and m i am a talented strategist as you know dear chap :wink: but if you need me to do a app tell me :lol: i wish to serve thee once again !
  15. Bear6382

House Of Medith Role Play

Scorpia i like you more your from Scotland!  :grin: :grin:
  16. Bear6382

Silly Scorpia :wink: GMT+0 is UK  :grin:
  17. Bear6382

Hey sorry i've been off, my laptop broke, im back now though :grin:
  18. Bear6382

#Update the forum roster Matthew, William is a Guardsman
  19. Bear6382

Jean_a_Normandie said:
    1. Nationality: American
    2. In Game - Name: Gregor_Pyke
    3. Amount of time spent on Persistent World: Since 3.5B. Not sure the exact date.
    4. RolePlay Age: 17 years.
    5. Relations to your RolePlay Character: Bastard son to a minor noble in Tahlberl. Disowned by the family. Distant cousin of Maximus_Antillar.
    6. Background of your RolePlay Character: Born to a noble father and a common mother, Gregor was raised in Haringoth Castle with the rest of the lord's sons. Gregor liked the master-at-arms at the castle the most, preferring him over his lord father (who he resented for fathering him as a bastard) and his lady "mother" (who refused to even talk to him). The grizzled old veteran would teach him a few things every now and then, but they were never too close. Most of others at the castle bore no grudges. However, as soon as he came of age, he was ejected from his lord father's household and told to go find his way in the world as a bastard.
      Naturally, that didn't sit too well with Gregor. Still, he saw it coming, and decided to join up with a caravan on its way to Praven. The caravan was waylaid on the road by bandits, but thankfully only a handful were injured. Still, the caravan decided that it might be better to stop and rest somewhere, so they sold their goods in Suno instead. Gregor was okay with this, but the brief skirmish told him that travelling with a caravan was dangerous work, and so he bid his new friends goodbye and set off into the countryside alone. He hadn't thought that this was perhaps a little more dangerous than travelling with a caravan.
      Needless to say, Gregor soon ended up back in Suno with a broken leg and damaged pride. After this encounter, Gregor decided he had enough adventure for a year and joined up with the town watch, figuring it to be some easy gold with no real soldiering involved. He had come to have a healthy respect for the danger that soldiering involved, though he had never been a soldier. And that's where the story leaves off, pretty much.
    7:Steam: rwcaufield
    Personally, i like your back ground story and you've included your father who was a noble, you included where you lived and your relationships etc..

Like i said very nice story, you've obviously took your time and included everything Matthew would ask. It's a yes from me
Back
Top Bottom