Search results for query: *

• Users: Glycerius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Savegames and character cannot be found in game

Since yesterday evening I cannot load any M&B savegame, nor import a character. The files are still there. I had the latest Warband beta patch, but downgraded in case that was the reason. I'm verifying cache now. Next, I'll reinstall. Any ideas?
  2. Building up honour

It is a while since I played this mod. I have one problem. I imported a character and have a decent level of wealth. I took a town from the Empire, Ethos, and later two castles, and defended them with well with my hardened veterans. Given my annoyance with them for raiding most of my villages, I...
  3. Getting an enemy to make peace

My faction formed by my originally independent adventurer rebelling from the Byzantine Empire, for a second time is at war with the Mamluks. Will taking their castles make them likelier to make peace or would I need to gather the vassals for an attack on wherever their army is concentrated...
  4. Stephan Razin

I have a Muscovite mission of that name, but cannot find the claimant. Its the mission after escaping from that tunnel prison under Moscow, or wherever it was. This is on a total unmodded, up to date copy of the game. I don't want to read a walkthough. Thanks.
  5. Mission suggestion: hosting your Lord

It might be idea to have a mission that reflects the itinerant nature of medieval kingship. Put simply, a player with at least a castle could be given a mission to organise a feast for the king and other vassals. It would be stricter than the feast a player might host. There would be a major...
  6. Most recent update and alpha

What are the downloads that can provide freelancer and get rid of some obvious crashes like certain mercenaries. I cannot seem to find it.
  7. Crowns

After I destroyed the Rhodoks, and their ruler went into exile (they kept popping up afterwards), I found their crown for sale in Veluca. Now it makes my character a slaphead when he wears it, but I suppose the Rhodoks suffer the grave disability of being ginger, so I understand. Getting the...
  8. Outlaw villages

Two villages have rebelled and are under the Outlaw Faction. How are they retaken?
  9. Election of the Tsar electorate

I have nearly all or all the Russian nobility and the Tsar in my Moscow prison. If most of them are kept there, does that reduce the numbers I need to talk to? Hunting around for nobles while having to cope with the stupid wars Stephan Razins starts is bothersome. edit: they still vote. I...
  10. Bring Eleanor to Karl

Can't do that mission as I cannot find a prison chief in Novogorod, nor any prisons for that matter.
Back
Top Bottom