Search results for query: *

• Users: Londnred
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Londnred

Servers

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me you ear! I, Centurio Gallus have been granted temporary command of Legio Tertia Cyrenaica, our legate has been thus far unable to get a server, and I was wondering if anyone would let us train on their server? We would be most grateful, and when we get a...
  2. Londnred

Looking for Regiment

I am looking for a BRITISH realism and accuracy committed regiment, preferably line infantry, but will try any other type of infantry apart from highlanders. If possible one of the Irish Regiments, but not requirement. Former Colonel of the 27th (Enniskillen) foot from February-September (Quit...
  3. Londnred

Hat.

I found this beret today, don't know what it is, I think it is British, anyone have any idea? (also is this the proper forum for stuff like this or would it be better in the off topic one?)
  4. Londnred

Starting armies.

Any chance of someone uploading that fold please, sort of had the British one in main folder, then new patch version overwrote it and It turns out I just moved the file, not copied.
  5. Londnred

[NW] Several Questions

What file has the Trousers (Pants) file for the British 33rd, KGL and 51st? And how do you change the 33rd and 51st's Shakoes to Belgic/ Waterloo ones? And how do you stop the KGL Officer having a green plume on his shako? And how take the shoulder things (Can't spell the proper word...
  6. Londnred

4 Questions.

What file has the Trousers (Pants) file for the British 33rd, KGL and 51st? And how do you change the 33rd and 51st's Shakoes to Belgic/ Waterloo ones? And how do you stop the KGL Officer having a green plume on his shako? And how take the shoulder things (Can't spell the proper word...
  7. Londnred

Help?

What file has the Trousers (Pants) file for the British 33rd, Guards and 51st? And how do you change the 33rd and 51st's Shakoes to Belgic/ Waterloo ones? And how do you stop the KGL Officer having a green plume on his shako? And how take the shoulder things (Can't spell the proper word...
  8. Londnred

How to change text?

Was told to post this here: I have worked out how to change music files, but how do you change the name it shows up for them when you right click with the instrument?
  9. Londnred

How do you change text?

I have worked out how to change music files, but how do you change the name it shows up for them when you right click with the instrument?
  10. Londnred

Changing text?

I have worked out how to change music files, but how do you change the name it shows up for them when you right click with the instrument?
  11. Londnred

Help with something

Retexturing the British infantry for the 27th foot, So far got Line Company Facings done, need to know, What file has the Cross belts in it? Heres my start of, any feedback appreciated: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029117472/screenshot/558688305296475605 Plan on using the KGL...
  12. Londnred

The 27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot's Server!

27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot Server! We run all kinds of games, default is  Deathmatchbut we do others if an Admin is online and might change it. 30 Slots, closed some days for trainings, but open most times to the public! 27th_Server, Feel Free to come play Deathmatch! Nec Aspera...
  13. Londnred

Question about walk mode:

Is it closer to the British army's "Slow March" of 60-70 steps  per minute or the quick march of around 120 Steps per minute?
  14. Londnred

Question:

Do you always start as a French Officer with a lot of French soldiers? Or is there some way to start as a Briton?
  15. Londnred

27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot "The Skins"

THE INNISKILLINGS [center]The 27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot "The Skins" The colours of the Regiment at Waterloo The Regiment Historically Recruited from the Counties (in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland) of Tyrone and Fermanagh (Modern  Northern Ireland(UK)) and Leitrim...
  16. Londnred

Ban request

•Name of the server you were on: MM_84e_siege •Name of the person causing trouble: ScotsGuards_Pte_Euan •Nature of their offense: blocking his teams cannons and team killing, trolling. •Time and date of their offense: 28/03/12 around 17:45 •If needed, what your relationship was to the offense...
  17. Londnred

27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot (Recruiting) "The skins"

[center]The 27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot "The Skins" The Regiment Historically Recruited from the Counties of Fermanagh, Londonderry,Tyrone and Donegal (obviously in MM anyone can join) A brief history of "The Skins" By me, Colonel John Williams, created from my own Research on the...
Back
Top Bottom