Search results for query: *

1. Lordeliphas14

2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Well, it's sad ta see Mount n' Musket go. Dat was honestly some of the best toime I've eva had in a video game. You guys are me first real Clan/regiment fingy. On da plus soide, I'm baaaaack! Now we all gets ta be all sneaky loike again!
  2. Lordeliphas14

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

It hasn't updated for me on Steam I don't know why. I know that it's supposed to but when I got into the server browser for Napoleonic Wars and picked one it said I still hadn't updated.
  3. Lordeliphas14

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Yeah I'm having a problem updating whenever I try to update my Napoleonic Wars to the newest patch and I finish downloading and have to install it, it says that I don't have the game when I bought it on steam. Please help :sad:
  4. Lordeliphas14

Welcome to the reg fox! It's been great playin with you so far keep up the good work  :smile:
  5. Lordeliphas14

Sorry I haven't been on lately i've been really busy. I'll try to make it on Friday
  6. Lordeliphas14

After that line battle on Tuesday, i don't think the sneaky bullets helped. I can't shoot what I can't fight. :mad:
  7. Lordeliphas14

I'll be sure to get the sneaky bullets  :mrgreen:
  8. Lordeliphas14

Ahh. Regular. A good rank I tell you. I gots me some new experience. And with the wage increase, I can get me a new pair of fighting boots  :mrgreen: (the sneaky kind from walmart.  :twisted:) Anyways, thanks for the promotion Craw, and that training was very enlightening on how to lead a line  :grin:
  9. Lordeliphas14

Man These lb's lately have been pretty good.  :lol:
  10. Lordeliphas14

You guys did amazing your volleys were outstanding and your melee was incredible  :twisted: . And I missed it  :eek:
  11. Lordeliphas14

Great training today guys! Good job Thore and Sais on your medals  :grin: Great fun guys keep it up!
  12. Lordeliphas14

Hey sorry I haven't been on lately I should be back on more often after this week. i'll let you know if any sports stuff comes up  :razz:
  13. Lordeliphas14

Sorry I couldn't come. Sounds like I missed out  :sad:
  14. Lordeliphas14

Great line battle tonight guys. Lots of fun. Got some awesome shots  :mrgreen:
  15. Lordeliphas14

In-game name:Nailbrainz

Age(Optional):15

How long have you been Mount & Musket?:3 days

What are your most recent clans?:none really

What games have you been playing recently?:Battlefield 3, Rome: Total War, Skyrim, Space Marine

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:Yes

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:I want to learn better melee combat and Formations

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:Line Battles. Nuff said
Back
Top Bottom